If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 50PUS8555 / 8535 - Easter promotions / promo codes

Options
  • 24-03-2021 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi 

Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a Philips 50PUS8555 / 8535, can you please let me know if this product is expected to be discounted with any easter promotions/sales, if not, is there any promo codes I can avail of.

Thanks as always

Ray

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

razor12345 wrote: »
    Hi 

Im thinking of pulling the trigger on a Philips 50PUS8555 / 8535, can you please let me know if this product is expected to be discounted with any easter promotions/sales, if not, is there any promo codes I can avail of.

Thanks as always

Ray
    Thanks for the post razor12345 and apologies for the delay getting back to you!

The best price I have on that at the moment is £549/649 euro but I don't know if it will be dropping in price any further. We are never told in advance and the Easter promotion is already running!

I do have them in stock though and ready to ship with a 6 Year Guarantee!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭razor12345

Hi 

Thanks as always

Ray

The best price I have on that at the moment is £549/649 euro but I don't know if it will be dropping in price any further. We are never told in advance and the Easter promotion is already running!

Kind regards

David
    Cheers David, purchased this last night

Hi 

Thanks as always

Ray

Kind regards

David
    Cheers David, purchased this last night
    Thanks very much for the order razor12345!

Forgot to mention as well we also have a 14 Day Price promise so on the off chance that is does drop we can refund the difference within 14 days!

Kind regards

David

Cheers David, looking forward to it now

Forgot to mention as well we also have a 14 Day Price promise so on the off chance that is does drop we can refund the difference within 14 days!

Kind regards

David

Cheers David, looking forward to it now

Kind regards

David
    We'll get that to you asap!

• Advertisement

Many thanks David

Telly arrived on Thursday, delighted with it

Ray

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Many thanks David

Telly arrived on Thursday, delighted with it

Ray
    Excellent News Razor12345 :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.