Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extended stay in usa and my phone just dropped in water

Options
  • 25-03-2021 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

extended stay inthe usa and my phone just got dropped in water. i'm a boi uk customer. i can't access my boi app, can't call international from usa phone, can't register the usa phone to my account, can't email to get this sorted.... how can i get access to my bank account info or how can i email to get this sorted??? please help. my uk phone is totally shot, i do have a usa phone but cannot get things done because it is all linked to the uk phone and this happened before i could register to the usa phone. HELP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

extended stay inthe usa and my phone just got dropped in water. i'm a boi uk customer. i can't access my boi app, can't call international from usa phone, can't register the usa phone to my account, can't email to get this sorted.... how can i get access to my bank account info or how can i email to get this sorted??? please help. my uk phone is totally shot, i do have a usa phone but cannot get things done because it is all linked to the uk phone and this happened before i could register to the usa phone. HELP!
    Thanks celtickitten25 for checking in with us. 

Sorry to hear of your situation. 

I'm afraid you will need to have a device and/or contact number to continue to use the online banking with us. 

To check balance on account, you would need to access a phone that allows international calls, you can dial 0035314044000 from abroad. 

We would also ask when possible to contact our colleagues  on 0035314606410 to register a new contact number if the UK one is not an option anymore for you or if possible you could download App on another phone that has the ability to receive the necessary SMS.

Hoping the above helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement