Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passiflora caerulea

Options
  • 25-03-2021 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi. I picked up a passion flower about a month or two ago which I have been growing in a pot on a windowsill. It was a only a few leaves now it's one long stem about 2 ft high. Would anybody know when it would to be safe to plant it out in a bigger pot on a south facing patio ...Dublin area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

mattcullen wrote: »
    Hi. I picked up a passion flower about a month or two ago which I have been growing in a pot on a windowsill. It was a only a few leaves now it's one long stem about 2 ft high. Would anybody know when it would to be safe to plant it out in a bigger pot on a south facing patio ...Dublin area. Thanks

They are pretty hardy but as you've had it inside I would harden it off over a week or two, once it's harden off you can transfer it into a bigger pot and leave outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭mattcullen

Ms2011 wrote: »
    They are pretty hardy but as you've had it inside I would harden it off over a week or two, once it's harden off you can transfer it into a bigger pot and leave outside.

Perfect thanks. Wasn't sure if I needed to wait till frosts had passed

Advertisement