Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card transaction downloads

Options
  • 25-03-2021 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,
    I use my credit card for work and download my transactions via the Card Care website in .CSV format for use in Excel. Given that Card Care is shutting down within the week I had expected to see this functionality in the 365 Online site but can only see the option to download statements in PDF format. Presumably I've missed something and that this, most basic, functionality is present?
    Thanks,
    Peter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Pedro54321 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I use my credit card for work and download my transactions via the Card Care website in .CSV format for use in Excel. Given that Card Care is shutting down within the week I had expected to see this functionality in the 365 Online site but can only see the option to download statements in PDF format. Presumably I've missed something and that this, most basic, functionality is present?
    Thanks,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Unfortunately, this option is not available on 365 and credit card statements can only be downloaded in PDF format. We will ensure to pass on your interest for this option.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Pedro54321

Hi,
    Thanks,
    Peter
    Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Unfortunately, this option is not available on 365 and credit card statements can only be downloaded in PDF format. We will ensure to pass on your interest for this option.

Thanks
    Tara
    Tara,
    Thanks for that. This clearly isn't aimed at you but that's a ridiculously retrograde step. This level of functionality is standard with any bank I know of and it took long enough for Bank of Ireland to provide it through the implementation of the Card Card service. I'm sure I won't be the only one interested in having this functionality restored.
    Peter 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Tara,
    Thanks for that. This clearly isn't aimed at you but that's a ridiculously retrograde step. This level of functionality is standard with any bank I know of and it took long enough for Bank of Ireland to provide it through the implementation of the Card Card service. I'm sure I won't be the only one interested in having this functionality restored.
    Peter 
    Thanks for getting back to us Peter and for your feedback. We will be further enhancing the service capability of of the Mobile App throughout 2021 and if this option should become available we'll ensure to let customers know. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

OP the old website and login is still available (may only be for another day) https://original.365online.com/ and you should find .csv files to download.

pdf only is another retrograde step by BoI you'd think they'd be able to do both.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement