Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shampoo

• 25-03-2021 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

When using good shampoo i.e Kevin Murphy etc for fine hair.
    How much do you use?
    Have fine hair.
    Keeps coming out greasy

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Is the shampoo formulated for dry hair, or just a salon brand? I have mid length hair, very fine and the lengths are quite dry from highlights, and I’d use a decent blob. I always shampoo twice though, and find that makes a massive difference. I find the first wash needs more shampoo than the second, but overall I wouldn’t use more than about a €2 coin each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

I have hip length hair so would use more than the average person, say a €2 and a half size blob. As the poster above me recommended, I also do a double cleanse and never find my hair greasy after. Which Kevin Murphy shampoo are you using? I find the Repair Me is very heavy

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

Kevin Murphy angel wash.
    I have tried different amounts and nothing works. Just makes my hair look v greasy and as if wasn't washed.
    I am gonna try a different shampoo now.Will definitely try the shampoo twice trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭lashes34

No matter what shampoo I would always wash twice. First to get rid of build up and second to give it a good clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

Smile111 wrote: »
    Kevin Murphy angel wash.
    I have tried different amounts and nothing works. Just makes my hair look v greasy and as if wasn't washed.
    I am gonna try a different shampoo now.Will definitely try the shampoo twice trick.

I briefly recall the Angel Wash having the same effect on my hair. I much prefer the Hydrate Me Wash

• Advertisement
Advertisement