Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Williams Toledo 1976 pinball Machine

Options
  • 25-03-2021 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Williams Toledo Pinball
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection only
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: Free

Needs a bit of work, I have the electrics working and new rubbers installed.

Currently needs to go ASAP as the apartment flooded at the weekend and have no where to put it as renovations need to be done, so if somebody wants to collect it feel free.

I will be at home Dublin Docklands until Monday then back in the office.

Rather one of you guys take it and finish it off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Seriously tempted, but I don't know anything about pinball machines.

Is it playable as it is?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I'll take it!

Was going to jump on it myself, my missus is mad into Flamenco so would have loved this - just no space though! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Gradius

Well I was just about to say Id need a friend to collect it and therefore wouldn't see it until the lockdowns end in the year 3056, so it's good ciderman chimed in. Great offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,919 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Gradius wrote: »
    Well I was just about to say Id need a friend to collect it and therefore wouldn't see it until the lockdowns end in the year 3056, so it's good ciderman chimed in. Great offer :)

Probably the most generous thing I've seen yet on this forum, fair play safetyboy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Now for me and Kerbdog to figure how to repair the thing!

Congratulations.
    The backbox on these comes off completely.
    I fit one in my 3 door gti .

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

well if for some unknown reason he doesn't take it I can collect it and give it a good home ......

Congratulations.
    The backbox on these comes off completely.
    I fit one in my 3 door gti .

I'm hoping it'll go in the back of a Superb estate, still need the back removed though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Sorted for Ciderman, Its a hefty bit of kit. Legs come off fairly handy and the back too. I got it up in the lift pretty handy, might need 3 people to lift :)

• Advertisement

I'm hoping it'll go in the back of a Superb estate, still need the back removed though

No problem at all.

This can be archived the boys collected it.. champs

also why is kerbdog 4 feet taller than you :)

safetyboy wrote: »
    also why is kerbdog 4 feet taller than you :)

I'm the short one in the family

I'm the short one in the family

Good to finally meet you, hope you can get this thing working. Glad it went to a good home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement