Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride on deck issue

Options
  • 25-03-2021 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all. My ride on deck has 7 levels. It’ll lock into levels 7&6 but then drop to level 1. Any ideas how to sort this. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

maxresdefault.jpg

You'd really need to post a photo to get proper advice here, I'd say that's why you got no reply since.

Most cases you'll have something like the above - My lawn has been cut at level 4 for the past 11 years - I'd just use a bit of light wire to tie the handle in semi-permanently in place to stop bumps and vibration from knocking the adjustment lever out of position - easy enough to undo then whenever too.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Clean out any crap then Lubrication, lubrication, lubrication and check for any any missing or displaced springs.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement