Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water softener

• 25-03-2021 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,502 ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendations on the above? We live in an area with a lot of lime and thinking about getting a softener installed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭nimrod86

I bought a house in a hard water area in October and lasted 2 weeks before getting a softener in. Did a bit of shopping around and went with Celtic Water Solutions* in the end.

They fitted a small unit under the kitchen sink, and threw in ten 25kg bags of salt for €950. Absolutely delighted with it, and glad I got it in before I started replacing all the limescale destroyed taps and showers.

* I'm in no way associated with them, but am 100% satisfied with the softener and service, and happy to recommend them.

Advertisement