Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Welcome to Wrestlemania!!! 10/4/21 Start Date

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Guess nobody wants an early OP so... :pac:

I guess we will have to wait till.... tomorrow then :pac:

Updated Sign Ups:

Also Starring LeVar Burton - own account
    cee_jay - own account
    Trigger - own account
    duffman13 - anon account
    Kolido - anon account
    JP Liz V1 - own account
    y0ssar1an22 - own account
    fixXxer - anon account
    beakerjoe - anon account
    Molly CoolS Phlegm - anon account
    Lord TSC - own account
    LadySkunk - own account
    Neowise - anon account
    Barney92 - anon account
    Anon Sign Up - anon acount
    Whiplashy - own account
    Reberetta - anon account
    MrKingsley - own account
    Ectoplasm - provisionally - anon account
    ardinn - anon account
    mitsuko045 - own account
    Rikand - own account
    ShaneU - own account
    Stu Redman - own account
    khalessi - own account

Subs:
    JohnGreenFan - anon account
    kitten_k - anon account

Ok I think I have everyone's preference for account for the game recorded above (have added Rikand and Shane as their own account for now, anyone can change at any stage before close of sign ups though just let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im very curious to see what era you are basing the game around or what powers you have for each wrestler.

giphy.gif

beakerjoe wrote:
    Im very curious to see what era you are basing the game around or what powers you have for each wrestler.

Bit of everything really... ;)

Necro wrote: »
    Bit of everything really... ;)

Anything can happen in the WWF

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

If the cast your boardsies is anything to go by, I'll probably end up being cast as Rikishi :(

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote:
    If the cast your boardsies is anything to go by, I'll probably end up being cast as Rikishi

Stinkface would be an interesting power....

To the planning room BH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Just sitting here having a few gins and thought f**k the WW game started this weekend. Was sure I was going to be accused of being a wolf for arriving late :D I shall continue drinking in peace and see you all next weekend!

It's been a year, I'd like to play some WW.

In please.

It's been a year, I'd like to play some WW.

In please.

Yes apologies about the delay in getting the contract to you to resign with the Werewolf Wrestling Federation Stu, each time we tried to conduct it there were numerous...distractions...

BlissfulTemptingAngora-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

LeanCoarseChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

I'm not match fit at all and WW has probably evolved and passed me by in my absence. I'm going to give it a go, but this reunion will probably go something for me like that one went for poor Marty...

Mw3WRtE.jpg

Dukw5Iv.gif

cxruTvs.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

In for this if Hulk Hogan in it I can be Andre The Giant

giphy.gif

Anon account preferred khal?

giphy.gif

Non anon this time thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Great to see so many signing up (including a few returning familiar faces) and still some time for more. Early OP will be up soon but given there are still quite a few days to go and who knows maybe even more signups to come (iirc the subs did say work pending they might play) Necro & myself might keep a few secrets to ourselves for now.

*Goes back to writing a russorific stinkface power on a pole match competition for Trigger and Kolido*

The Op is up!

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116796692#post116796692

Obviously do not post in that thread yet please

New Finisher mechanic....colour me curious

beakerjoe wrote: »
    New Finisher mechanic....colour me curious

We'll post that when the PMs go out, keep a bit of mystery for y'all.

Any questions on the OP feel free to ask folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »
    If the cast your boardsies is anything to go by, I'll probably end up being cast as Rikishi :(

Stinkface :P remember anything you do is for The Rock

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I think I understand it but when it starts I probably won't have a clue what's happening

We'll post that when the PMs go out, keep a bit of mystery for y'all.

Any questions on the OP feel free to ask folks!

Any hints, even a little un

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    I think I understand it but when it starts I probably won't have a clue what's happening

I think that usually happens, I know it did for me. Might become more clear when characters / roles are assigned exactly what your supposed to do.

With regards whats happening mostly and especially for the first day or so it'll be just people talking sh!t.

There will be plenty of wrestling themed distractions / talking points as we go though so it'll be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

ShaneU wrote: »

If you have some time read through the last one even to get a jist of how it works..

I'm relatively new myself but reading the old games definitely helped with playing my first one..

I'm sure the mods will give newbies backrooms to ask questions if they want one.. they will steer you on the right track.

Most important thing is to have some craic though :D

khalessi wrote: »
    Any hints, even a little un

There are wolves and villagers? :D

I always forget this rule...... this game turns me into Monica "win at all costs" Geller

my-team-always-wins.gif?w=372&h=273

This time Im chilling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

In the Werewolf games I've played to date I didn't really understand a lot about the themes; I would spend time googling the web to work things out and end up with nonsense (something which I think should go down as Tyler Herro-ing in the glossary). As an old school wrestling fan this is the most anticipated WW for me, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Neowise

If you have some time read through the last one even to get a jist of how it works..

I'm relatively new myself but reading the old games definitely helped with playing my first one..

I'm sure the mods will give newbies backrooms to ask questions if they want one.. they will steer you on the right track.

Also, there are backrooms to read, so asks the mods of any ww game taking signups, to give you backrooms access to read the backrooms of the previous games.

Reberetta wrote: »
    In the Werewolf games I've played to date I didn't really understand a lot about the themes; I would spend time googling the web to work things out and end up with nonsense (something which I think should go down as Tyler Herro-ing in the glossary). As an old school wrestling fan this is the most anticipated WW for me, looking forward to it.

The themes for me add spice and vava voom to the games through gifs and getting into character if you wish. They might also give some background info re powers but ultimately they are what you decide to make of them. Mind you I could be wrong lol:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Time to join still? Wasn't going to cos I'm so bad but won't get any better if I don't keep playing. No sweat if full.

Time to join still? Wasn't going to cos I'm so bad but won't get any better if I don't keep playing. No sweat if full.

Always time :D (well till Friday anyways)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Always time :D (well till Friday anyways)

OK thanks. Will play anon I think this time.

Advertisement