Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vaping drugs

• 26-03-2021 5:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

So I don't know if you guys are aware but you can buy vape cartridges in canada and the US that have THC in them. One or two hit from these and you will be very high.

But now other forms of drugs are starting to be turned into vapes, DMT is the next one I have read about.

I think it's only a matter time before you can get vape crack cocaine or vape heroin. Maybe even vape lsd or vape ecstacy

How do you feel about the whole vaping drugs trend? One thing I found it that it make it a lot more discreet than lighting up a massive joint in the middle of Grafton street.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Smoking Pills

I'll start vaping when they come out with a cartridge that gives you that lovely 4-5 pints buzz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Oh joy, we’ll get to hear from geeks saying it’s so great and just like the “real thing”.

Taking us right back to the, awful, “legal high” days where clowns who’d never had the real thing we’re telling us that some turbo caffeine tablet or bag of “spice” was the best thing since sliced bread.

Wonder what “flavours” it will come in. Not going to interest the neckbeards unless there are toffee, candy floss or lemonade.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Wait till some enterprising Russkie comes out with a Krokodil variant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's all fun and games until the vape murders start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I'm getting to the stage where I won't be interested unless they're delivering statins and arthritis medication in vape form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

There was this professional wrestler called Matt Sydal (Evan Bourne of WWE fame) who was entering Japan to wrestle a show in 2016 (this was after his WWE run) and he was caught with liquid marijuana in an e-cig at the airport. He pled guilty to the charges and accepted three years of probation as his sentence. Spent a week in the nick then sent on his way back to America. He lost his job with New Japan Pro Wrestling. Which is a major wrestling company.

Seeing as how that was 5 years ago I reckon it's safe to say drugs in e-cigs are a common thing for some out there. But seriously, who brings drugs through an airport!? it's not like he couldn't have scored some in Japan if he wanted to get high that bad.

People already put crack and heroin into vapes, but apparently it is disgusting. Was told that by some guy on the boardwalk who was openly smoking heroin as I was doing a vape.

I think if you're smoking heroin you're already snookered. Who cares if it is in a vape. It's already easy to get. Vape Panic is a strange thing

"Is that you smoking a cigarette, sir? Put it down! Did you know the children will smoke cannabis in the likeness of a cigarette?" Ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

this sounds fantastic op.
    I would love to be able to smoke drugs in plain sight and everybody think it was just a normal vape

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

I vape weed

prefer it to joints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,619 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I vape weed

prefer it to joints

Is it similar. Weed helps by mobility greatly, . A vape would be useful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Didnt some sci-fi films like Blade Runner, Dredd, Minority Report have vape like drugs things or like inhalers.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

Didnt some sci-fi films like Blade Runner, Dredd, Minority Report have vape like drugs things or like inhalers.
    For me, it's Nuke from Robocop 2, or nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

it's not like he couldn't have scored some in Japan if he wanted to get high that bad.

Not particularly easy to score weed in Japan! 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

steamsey wrote: »
    Not particularly easy to score weed in Japan! 😀

Yeah, Paul McCartney brought his own during a tour of Japan. Didn’t go down well at all.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,741 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

KungPao wrote: »
    For me, it's Nuke from Robocop 2, or nothing.

Jesus that brings me back.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Phylli Ryan

Choosing a suitable vape brand is very important to avoid the problem! You can select the non-drug vape. I bought the suorin air with the vape cartridges. It is a normal vape device with nicotine. And it can help me to stop smoking traditional cigarettes! Maybe it is worth trying!

Advertisement