Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hdmi splitter

Options
  • 26-03-2021 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi
    any advice on Hdmi Splitters....
    over the passed year i bought 4 different Hdmi splitters ...iv got an old telly that with 1 HDMI port ... which i use to play my 2 different PlayStation,s on, and run my DVD player though ...
    at so,e point last year i thought it would be a good idea to put them all in one port , splitter so i don't have to keep unplugging them in and out of tv...
    As i said earlier iv bought 4 or even 5 different types and prices, some haven't worked at akk others have only worked with one HDMI cable pugged into them even if theu hav 3 ports in ..... which is pointless, and others have worked for an hr or so then tv says no signal.... but when i plug the seprate leads in to tv it all works fine again....

im happy to pay the extra dollar for something that works,,,,
    maby iv been unlucky or in just plain hexed,,,,, or maby these dayd its normal to make things that dont work....

iv sort of given up at the moment ....
    i wiuldnt even know where to look for one ....

any ideas would be helpfull

thanks from bud :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement