Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

REEBOK LITE 2 SHOES - €20

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Just wondering can the 30% revolut be used on this also ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Patsy167 wrote: »
    Up to 50% Off Reebok End of Season Outlet Sale + Extra 15% Off Sale & 25% Off Full Price using code + Free Delivery on €25 spend @ Reebok

https://www.reebok.ie/men-outlet
    Thanks Patsy!

Got some runners for €22 with a three pack of socks for €3.50 to get free postage

Revolut code works for 25% off sale items. Just copy the code, no need to pay with revolut

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭you2008

Thanks Patsy!

Got some runners for €22 with a three pack of socks for €3.50 to get free postage

Revolut code works for 25% off sale items. Just copy the code, no need to pay with revolut

thanks for it - dose works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Can more than one discount code be used at a time on the same order?

I don't think Reebok site will let me.

FYI adidas have a similar sale on (same company) haven't had a chance to have a good look yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 plomino

Received my runners out of the blue this morning.

The manufacturing quality of one pair was shockingly poor.
    The sole on one shoe wasn't put in correctly so the edge of it was literally stabbing in to my foot! Tried moving it about but it seems to be too big a material piece.

Disappointed.

Managed to pick up a pair of Floatride Energy 3 for less than half price after sale price and 25% discount on outlet taken into account.

Very well-reviewed lightweight and durable running shoes

tbh the really low-end shoes are not really worth buying imo - you don't get any of the good technology and cushioning materials or build quality

pretty much similar to buying a runner in aldi or lidl (if even) except for the brand logo

Nemanrio wrote: »
    Can more than one discount code be used at a time on the same order?

I don't think Reebok site will let me.

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Patsy167

Reebok Lite 2 Shoes - €20
    Black / White / Black

EXTRA 20% OFF SALE
    Use the code EXTRA20 at checkout for even more off sale prices.

https://www.reebok.ie/reebok-lite-2-shoes/FU8550.html

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,197 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Having both the Lite 2 and Lite Plus 2 I highly recommend going for the Lite Plus 2, much better quality for a few Euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Patsy167

slave1 wrote: »
    Having both the Lite 2 and Lite Plus 2 I highly recommend going for the Lite Plus 2, much better quality for a few Euro

Good advice. Many of the lowest price models have only foam soles and the grip can be very poor and wear down fast. Something like this one is much better value - https://www.reebok.ie/liquifect-90-shoes/FX1684.html?forceSelSize=10

~€34 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭honeyjo

Thanks. I bought 3 pairs of Reebok's for €67.50. They were delivered yesterday. The quality is good. I ordered a pair of adidas today.
    EXTRA20 is still valid for 20% off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Thanks, just bought a pair of lite 2's today. I used the following code to get a further 15%, came to €25 with shipping:
    ZH2Z-C3NT-S5RB-W335

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Thanks OP & all for the heads up on this. Bought pair of trainers which should have costed around €90 but came in at €55.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Are they UK sizes on the website?, I'd normally take a size 9 in shoes, would it better to go up a size or half size?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Housefree

Are they UK sizes on the website?, I'd normally take a size 9 in shoes, would it better to go up a size or half size?

Took same size as my Asics & Adidas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

So they are UK sizes not US?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Sizes are a good fit, I'm normally a 10.5, and one of the only sites in a while I've found 1/2 sizes. Very comfy. Bought 2..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,849 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

By entering code school you seem to get 30% off.

Yeah they've sent me a few mails this week, applies to stuff already on sale too from what I've seen. Pair I got via this thread in April a due to be replaced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

nearly broke my neck walking through town with the lites on a wet day, absolute zero grip on them😫

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭you2008

Sorry to hear that.......... I guess that is why Adidas sold Reebok 🤣

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭Guffy

These were grand for price. Main issue was that sucky squeek with every step after a weeks wear. Thanks op

Ordered a couple pairs on Wednesday and they arrived via An Post earlier.

If anyone who is a jogger / runner is looking for a very good pair of light but cushioned and grippy running shoes the Floatride Energy 3 is on sale. for normal / neutral runners. the foam is amongst the most durable also so plenty of miles

https://www.reebok.ie/search?q=floatride%20energy%203&multi_age_gender=men&sort=price-low-to-high

HS2T-RDB9-6VWR-H4TV for an extra 30% off the outlet price. complete bargain for forty something euro delivered. or if that code has been used too many times you might be able to get one from Revolut as they have Reebok codes sometimes.

tbh even at 63 euro if you can get your size it's a bargain for the quality. they are as good as similar style jogging / running shoes (all-around neutral training running shoes) costing twice the price

go a 1/2 size down from your normal shoe size as the fit long (width is fine). I have them and this is true as well as being the consensus "on the internet"

don't expect stock to last long

They are universally highly rated with reviews to match

https://www.google.com/search?q=floatride+energy+3+review&oq=floatride+energy+3+review&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59j0i22i30j69i60l3.4288j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Irishder

Advertisement