Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uber Eats

Options
  • 27-03-2021 2:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭

Just my experience. Ordered about eight times. From a certain starts with mac. The store is Phisboroo. So out of eight orders. Two missing a burger one cold and one a drink spilled on the food. So gave up. Last week order from uber. Twenty around worth of food. The person who was delivering to house i live in lower dorest street besides quinns was heading to ringsend. Tracked. So when food arrived is was a male. A female started the journey. Hour twenty five minutes it arrived. I told the male driver can you get me a hot food from mac conlads. He said that's the order can you take it. I said its cold you cant eat that stuff. So he says he get hot food never came back as expected.

So next day complained. Uber ears said will do better. Mac JONHALDS said uber eats is the source we sorry. So no food. Rang John Mac DONDALDS said don't ever user ubbber eats to order macdonalds so many complaints. Also rang MacDonald's they said never user ubereats justeat better. I could have gone into the store but didn't bother just would not order from macdonalds again joke stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I’e had a lot of problems with uber and uber eats. One time they just took money out of my bank account for no reason. Another time, the food took 90 minutes and I complained to the delivery courier to say the food was cold, he just dumped the bag on the ground. I order more takeout food than 99 percent of the population but would never use uber again.

I’ve had 99 percent positive experiences with just eat and deliveroo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Theworldisy

Also this is the truth never complain but they are a joke uber and macdonalds.

poisonated wrote: »
    I’e had a lot of problems with uber and uber eats. One time they just took money out of my bank account for no reason. Another time, the food took 90 minutes and I complained to the delivery courier to say the food was cold, he just dumped the bag on the ground. I order more takeout food than 99 percent of the population but would never use uber again.

I’ve had 99 percent positive experiences with just eat and deliveroo.

Deleroo and just eat never a problem.

To be honest id never had posted but i ordered mac after giving up on them after them and that happened just had to post it after trying to get money back after the delivery said he'd come back with hot food after one hour plus. Knew he wouldnt come back. No come back also mac says go to uber. Lol. Grand. Jokers.

Basically MacDonalds pass the buck to ubereats. Once you complain to ubereats they say we take it on board but no comeback. They don't care. If MacDonalds or any business are using them surely they should be making sure they are doing their job correctly. As i said justeat and deliveroo seem to be grand. Only ever a problem with them. I'd hazard a guess why but it may involve saying something that could get me a ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

A Macdonalds is cold about 3 minutes after you buy it. Not sure how anyone reckons that ****e is going to be edible after the protracted process of getting delivered.

A Macdonalds is cold about 3 minutes after you buy it. Not sure how anyone reckons that ****e is going to be edible after the protracted process of getting delivered.

always one. ubereats have it in them things that thing keep in warm for time.

its simple take cold food or that's from uber. like or lump it. macdonald's bye bye back to uber. uber we can do better. no. uber take back cold food back to macdonals. yeah. dont turn up. ring uber. ring macdonalds. ring uber. real story brazlian driver cant find locatin rang his mate found place. dumped food. all working here because bralians so easy to get here. cold food. basic dont uber eats.

Advertisement