Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir prepay plans

• 27-03-2021 12:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48

Hi

I am new to Eir mobile, I have tried to subscribe to a 20 euro prepay plan but the texts aren't getting any response from eir.

I texted 20 Calls and Data to 50104 and nothing any idea how to correct this or get customer care number for prepay

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Is it possible to select it in myeir?

The 30e Calls/Text/Data plan is now 20e but there's no SMS code published to enable selecting that plan.

You could try sending...

20unlimited
    or
    20 unlimited

...to 50104 to see of that works.

Another code you might want to try...

20 calls and text and data

...but that's just speculative on my part.

Or else try their live chat, make sure to mention the 30e plan that is now 20e and persuade them to activate it for you at the lower price.

Make sure that plan is applied BEFORE topping up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Lougho

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Is it possible to select it in myeir?

The 30e Calls/Text/Data plan is now 20e but there's no SMS code published to enable selecting that plan.

You could try sending...

20unlimited
    or
    20 unlimited

...to 50104 to see of that works.

Another code you might want to try...

20 calls and text and data

...but that's just speculative on my part.

Or else try their live chat, make sure to mention the 30e plan that is now 20e and persuade them to activate it for you at the lower price.

Make sure that plan is applied BEFORE topping up.

None of those codes worked, Do you know the customer care number for prepay numbers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

1800 690 000 / 01 4307066

Advertisement