Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson Inkjet Cartridges

Options
  • 27-03-2021 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a new Epson inkjet printer. I’ve now run out of ink and I googled replacement cartridges - Epson 603 (Starfish).

I found lots of ads for compatible cartridges that appear to much better value than the branded Epson cartridges, but I remember buying non branded cartridges for my old printer a few years back and the printer refused to recognise them. So I stuck with buying the more branded ones until my old printer gave up the ghost.

I’ve also had trouble locating the branded cartridges and would welcome any advice on (a) where I can find them in a retail outlet and (b) will the non branded alternatives actually work with my printer?

Advertisement