Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank 365 Online Digi past blocked

Options
  • 27-03-2021 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Dear Sir / Madam
    Does anybody actually answer the phones in the banking 365 online dept
    I spent 4 hours  yesterday unsuccessfully trying to contact Bank of Ireland to sort out a blocked Digipass for my elderly mother
    We followed your stupid instructions & her account was still blocked!!
    This type of poor customer service is completely unacceptable , You block people from obtaining their balance to their own personal account and  when customers get in touch nobody is available to pick up the phone
    The Customer Service in Bank of Ireland over the last two years has rapidly declined
    If this issue is not sorted out next week 
    All her business will be going to AIB 
    You role out this mickey mouse campaign by screwing around with peoples bank accounts and when help is needed nobody is available to answer the phone or even call back
    lots of other people have been complaining about these stupid cheap digi boxes you sent out to people
    You need to sort your Customer Service out prompt!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

We're very sorry to hear that you feel this way. 

Our customer service teams have been receiving high call volumes recently and so wait times have been longer than usual. 

In order to unblock your mother's Physical Security Key (PSK) it would be necessary to contact our Mobile Migration Team directly on 0818 200 362. Please be assured that one of my colleagues will take your call as soon as they can and assist you with this further. 

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here, please be assured that we will pass it along to the relevant team. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement