Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding an additional account in a different name

Options
  • 28-03-2021 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a personal Bank of Ireland account which I access through BOI Mobile app.  I also have a small business related account in a company name that is registered as a personal account.  How do I access this second account given that it has different name details and I only have one mobile device????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

In order to register your Business Account to your Mobile App it would need to be set up for online banking. 

You'd certainly be able to register this account for Banking 365 by calling our Digital Activation Team on 0818 214 365 and one of my colleagues would be happy to help. 

Once this account has been set up online then you can register it on your app by opening your Mobile App and selecting 'Log in with another ID' which is located at the bottom of the log in page. 

It wouldn't be possible to add an account to your current Banking 365 profile to view if the details (name, address etc.) do not match your existing account. 

I hope this helps. If you've any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us here and we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Get a PSK for the second account.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement