Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to tune in channel 5 enigma 2

• 28-03-2021 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I use a gigablue enigma2 box running openVix only use it for saorview and Freesat have all channels but all channel5's are blank is there a manual way to input and if so what are the correct frequencies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

10964 H 22000 QPSK 5/6

menu - setup - tuners and scanning - manual scan - user defined transponder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Rick_

The sticky thread at the top of this forum will have frequencies for the current general interest FTA channels for you to tune in. Channel 5 is in HD and FTA on 10.964 H 22.000 5/6.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 valeoilspill

PFML84 wrote: »
    The sticky thread at the top of this forum will have frequencies for the current general interest FTA channels for you to tune in. Channel 5 is in HD and FTA on 10.964 H 22.000 5/6.

Thanks for reply but I'm getting 0 channels found after scan.

Strange that

PFML84 wrote: »

Thanks for reply but I get 0 channels found after the scan

10964 H 22000 QPSK 5/6

menu - setup - tuners and scanning - manual scan - user defined transponder

Thanks for reply but I get 0 channels found after the scan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭swoofer

On system change dvb-s2 to dvb-s, ie toggle.

I use signal finder rather than manual as then you will see a signal before scan.

Advertisement