Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shed/Workshop pricing

Options
  • 28-03-2021 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm looking at getting a workshop/den built and I'm not sure on whether to go for a prebuilt unit from steeltech sheds, block or a timber frame unit.

It's a 5x8m design with 2 2x1m windows and two sets of double doors, with a partition between the workshop side and the den/home bar side.
    Ideally I'd like it to be somewhat insulated as a lot of my stuff will be out there and I'd be worried about mould etc. I'm replacing a derelict shed of the same size that collapsed.

I'm waiting on a quote from steeltech, but what sort of money would the other two options be?

The design
    nDtlhfF.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Don’t insulate, just ventilate. Unless your willing to have regular heating

The other options will be more expensive for most of us currently as getting trades people is a challenge.

Advertisement