Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abhorrent Moderator Actions

Options
  • 28-03-2021 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I responded to a light-hearted post from someone that they would leave social media forever with an equally light-hearted "I would welcome that" and was infracted for being uncivil. This is clearly nonsensical. I am perfectly entitled to respond to someone's post, and a jovial response cannot sensibly be described as uncivil or unallowable.

Only someone deeply unsuitable to be a moderator would consider that to be an unwarranted response to the poster's comment.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

I shall let the CMods know.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I can look at this for you. Please provide the pm exchange where you engaged with the mod in an attempt to come to a mutual agreeable resolution.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP sitebanned for both breach of probation and the attitude shown to moderators

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement