Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rattan Garden furniture available now

Options
  • 28-03-2021 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Looking to get a decent weave garden furniture set but all of them seem to have expected delivery dates of April to July... sure summer will be over by then. Any recommendations where I can get something now. Ideally already in stock. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,336 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'd say that's just the way things are at the moment - even Argos are only doing click and collect for essential items, my experience has been that if most things say out of stock the odd thing that is apparently available ends up being out of stock too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,423 ✭✭✭✭fits

I bought some from jysk in early february. They had such high demand they had to close their online shop. My stuff was delivered and is lovely, but it will be hard to get anything in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Geezy

Will check out JYSK thanks but yeah I may have missed the boat for this Summer. The way things are I wouldn’t even trust the dates given. Would hate to wait 4 weeks only to get an email saying there’s a delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Sure aren't they all stuck in the Suez Canal now?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭munstergirl

In last few weeks I have seen lots of different garden sets in Woodies, B&Q, Homestore & More, Homesavers & The Range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

Caseys furniture have some stock as well and I know I got an email at some stage recently about them having a sale in garden furniture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Jizique

Geezy wrote: »
    Looking to get a decent weave garden furniture set but all of them seem to have expected delivery dates of April to July... sure summer will be over by then. Any recommendations where I can get something now. Ideally already in stock. Thanks!

Try pigsback, ordered rattan on Tuesday and first of 2 boxes arrived yday with two more on way due early this week

• Registered Users Posts: 15 BlueSkys102

Does anyone know when homestore and more summer sale will start?

legend99 wrote: »
    Caseys furniture have some stock as well and I know I got an email at some stage recently about them having a sale in garden furniture

For delivery at the end of July.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Solli

Geezy wrote: »

I’m looking for a L shape sofa in rattan. Aldi FB page said last Sunday’s sale was cancelled due to government restrictions. But it wasn’t and my local sold twenty sofa sets and I’m so disappointed.
    Any suggestions as to where to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

www.vidaxl.ie - but prices seem to have gone up !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

I got this email in from Homestore and More this morning re garden furniture:

We are happy to inform you that limited stock of your favourite garden sets are returning. However, this year it is difficult to meet the vast demand for garden furniture sets and we want to give you the best information we can to help you get the furniture set that is right for you!

We would like to apologise to you that we are not able to provide you with the depth of stock and reliable availability you have come to know us for. This is due to global transport delays and delivery issues.
    It is paramount to us that we provide you, our valued customer with the best possible information and shopping experience.

There are some garden furniture items where we don't have a large enough volume to send to all stores. These items will be sold online only from Monday 19th April at approximately 6am with dispatch times between late April and June. We will also sell a small selection of these products over staggered days with various dispatch dates.

A selection of other garden furniture sets will be available to purchase instore – check our website for estimated arrival dates. We cannot guarantee availability in all stores for a sustained period of time, but we do want to give you an update on what items are coming to stores soon.

Advertisement