Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business banking admin login details misplaced

Options
  • 29-03-2021 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hello,
    I managed to misplace the admin details for my business banking in order to administer user logins - my business partner and I both have separate logins to the business banking. They changed their phone recently and can now not log in anymore.

Is there a specific number to call to get this sorted?

I was holding on the general help-line for more than 15 minutes (and seeing that there is a per minute cost) I gave up.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

Can I ask is your account registered for Business Online? Or Banking 365? 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

ikoonman wrote: »

I was holding on the general help-line for more than 15 minutes (and seeing that there is a per minute cost) I gave up.

Thanks
    If its an 0818 number and you have an all inclusive minute plan, these number have been included in that plan since Dec 2019. Same with 1890 & 1850 numbers. So if you have an unlimited call plan, there is no additional cost to dial these numbers
    https://www.comreg.ie/changes-to-the-cost-of-calling-1800-1850-1890-0818-and-076-numbers/  

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ikoonman

Thanks, Eve 
    Hi Eve,

Both, actually. But the problem is that the Keycode mobile app was affected after the mobile upgrade - the codes does not work anymore when trying to log in.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

ikoonman wrote: »

Thanks, Eve 
    Hi Eve,

Both, actually. But the problem is that the Keycode mobile app was affected after the mobile upgrade - the codes does not work anymore when trying to log in.

Cheers
    Thanks for confirming this for me. 

In this case it would be necessary to reach out to our Business Online Team directly by calling 1890818265 or you can also email this team at Business.Online@boi.com and one of my colleagues would be happy to assist you with this further. 

I hope this helps. If you've any further queries please feel free to get back in touch with us here, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement