Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended female tattoo artists?

• 29-03-2021 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭

What's that you say?

You're getting a tattoo, not going on a date?

I hear you, but the other side to things is, quite frankly, I'd be pretty uncomfortable having some dude lean over me for about an hour with my chest exposed.

If it was on my back or something, no problem. but I have an idea for my left anterior deltoid so, basically lateral upper chest.

I'd simply be far more comfortable having a gal do it - and no, just to re-clarify, I'm not looking for a date or get anyone's number, it's simply a matter of comfort.

Pretty standard, I have the font selected, the word position and size just needs to be clarified with a stencil and I'm G2G.

Any good female tattoo artists around the country?

I'm basically Dublin area but willing go to midlands or perhaps beyond if needs be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭1cxb0tkuav6p4l

https://stellar.ie/beauty-fashion/11-irish-female-tattoo-artists-to-follow-on-instagram-for-ink-inspiration/61773

Just pulled this off google.

Don't know if any are still practicing.

https://www.instagram.com/girlsdontcrytattoo/

This place in temple bar seems to do some nice well defined work.

Their pages say, "books closed" for most of them.

I read on reddit previously where, some gals felt dudes would get tattoos with them they didn't even want, just to have a hottie work on them for however long.

Perhaps that's why they're conservative about taking bookings?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

Hi OP. Might be late with the comment but I don’t normally scroll in these forums sorry. I got my first tattoo last December. Done by a female artist called Gabbi based on Abbey Street Dublin. Place is called “Not too bad tattoo”. If you search for Gabbi Barra tattoo on IG you’ll see email address there etc. She is very nice. clean / hygienic and polite etc. It was my 1st tattoo and I was very nervous. I’d go back to her again if I was doing another one. Hope that info helps. Cheers.

Advertisement