Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride On attachments

Options
  • 30-03-2021 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience of using a scarifier or aerator attachment with a Ride On?

Are they effective or is a powered push version better. Ideally I would like to buy the attachments as they cost approximately the same as hiring a powered push version.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

Classic21 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any experience of using a scarifier or aerator attachment with a Ride On?

Are they effective or is a powered push version better. Ideally I would like to buy the attachments as they cost approximately the same as hiring a powered push version.

I got an attachment for a scarifier last year abs worked well for a large lawn. Looking at getting an aerator this year

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭yfaykya

Pious14 wrote: »
    I got an attachment for a scarifier last year abs worked well for a large lawn. Looking at getting an aerator this year

Where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Classic21

Pious14 wrote: »

That’s what I have been looking at. Are there any problems with the springs getting damaged?
    I’m sure replacement parts are available.

I was thinking of this and also hiring an aerator with hollow plug later this year.

Classic21 wrote: »
    That’s what I have been looking at. Are there any problems with the springs getting damaged?
    I’m sure replacement parts are available.

I was thinking of this and also hiring an aerator with hollow plug later this year.

I only used once and worked well. The springs seem strong and can be replaced.

• Advertisement
Advertisement