Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unjust ban by Necro

Options
  • 30-03-2021 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I posted that the latest propsal whereby those who have received two doses of the currently used vaccines could meet indoors was thoroughly repugnant to the 1937 Constitution as it discriminates against those who either haven't been offered, or have refused the offer of, these vaccines.

This is a completely legitimate view, and yet this moderator Necro sees fit to determine anything which he doesn't agree with is "trolling" and therefore worthy of a ban. Unfortunately he has not seen fit to reconsider his thoroughly unjust actions and abuse of his moderation powers, and therefore I am submitting this to the Dispute Resolution Process, and request that this be dealt with to my satisfaction and Necro censured.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I really do not see why CMods should have to deal with two nefarious appeals

Your account was on probation and I am, while acting in my role as a Site Administrator, concluding you have breached that probation

A 3 month siteban is being applied

If this behaviour continues after you return to the site you can expect the next ban to be permanent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement