Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I register my US mobile number for banking?

Options
  • 30-03-2021 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I live in the US.  How do I register my mobile phone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Maryh1952 wrote: »
    Hi Maryh1952,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie.

Can we check, are you registered for online banking and do you have the mobile app set up? 

Thanks,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maryh1952

Maryh1952 wrote: »
    Hi Maryh1952,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie.

Can we check, are you registered for online banking and do you have the mobile app set up? 

Thanks,
    Tara
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello Tara,[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was registered for the old version but never registered my US mobile phone number.  Now I cant get on the new system without my mobile number being registered so I requested a Security Code by mail, which I received yesterday but I cannot find a way to register the mobile number using the Security Code.  I've tried 5 times, at my own expense, to call the bank but have failed to get through every time. [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'd appreciate any help you can provide.[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Thanks fro getting back to us here on Boards.ie Mary.

It would be necessary to call our 365 Team on 00353 1 460 6410 between the hours of 9am-5pm (GMT) Monday to Saturday. Please be assured one of my colleagues will be happy to help as soon as they become available.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement