If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 inch TV

Options
  • 30-03-2021 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

Looking for a recommendation on a new 32 inch TV. 

I have Freesat and Saorview. 

I have had good experiences with LG TV's before so inclined to go with LG. Or would you recommend otherwise? 

I see this LGT TV has Freesat HD included. So in simple terms, this means I can control my Freesat TV channels via the TV? 

I see the TV has Freeview included and I know this will not work in Ireland but I guess this will not cause any issues? 

Why would I go with this rather than a LGT TV from PowerCity with Saorview for the same price? What is the difference? 

Thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

JTMan wrote: »
    Looking for a recommendation on a new 32 inch TV. 

I have Freesat and Saorview. 

I have had good experiences with LG TV's before so inclined to go with LG. Or would you recommend otherwise? 

I see this LGT TV has Freesat HD included. So in simple terms, this means I can control my Freesat TV channels via the TV? 

I see the TV has Freeview included and I know this will not work in Ireland but I guess this will not cause any issues? 

Why would I go with this rather than a LGT TV from PowerCity with Saorview for the same price? What is the difference? 

Thanks. 
    Hi JTMan,

Thanks for the post!

The LG 32LM6300 is still one of the best 32" TVs to go for. They have both Saorview and Freesat tuners built in and are great Full HD panels. UK Freeview won't work in ROI but the Saorview tuner will work for you. You can switch between the Saorview and Freesat tuners on the TV itself.

We have the same model in stock and ready for shipping that Power City are advertising and our price includes delivery and a 6 Year Guarantee:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204515-lg-32lm6300pla-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

Thanks David. One last question. 

The webpage that you linked too states "Freeview" rather "Saorview", why is that? Will the TV have a Saorview tuner? 

Cheers. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

JTMan wrote: »
    Thanks David. One last question. 

The webpage that you linked too states "Freeview" rather "Saorview", why is that? Will the TV have a Saorview tuner? 

Cheers. 
    Hi JTMan.

It states freeview as they are UK models and all advertising is aimed towards the UK market.
    Here in Northern Ireland we operate off of Freeview.

They also work with Saorview with no issues at all as do all the televisions that we stock :)

I hope this is of help. Any questions please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.