Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing funds from paddy power

Options
  • 30-03-2021 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭

Ive no idea what forum to put this in but I'm hoping someone can help me.

I was betting the week of Cheltenham with the paddy power app. I withdrew my €110 winngings from the app to my revolut card, it said it would take maximum 5 working days.
    I haven't received it yet, so I contacted paddy power and they gave me a code to give to my bank to verify whether I received the funds. Revolut verified that I hadn't received them, but paddy power says they need email confirmation from my bank in order to resend the funds.

Revolut says they don't do that and won't be dealing with them. They advised me to fill in a charge back form, which they denied today.

What can I do now? I've no idea where I'm can can from here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Ive no idea what forum to put this in but I'm hoping someone can help me.
    I was betting the week of Cheltenham with the paddy power app. I withdrew my €110 winngings from the app to my revolut card, it said it would take maximum 5 working days.
    I haven't received it yet, so I contacted paddy power and they gave me a code to give to my bank to verify whether I received the funds. Revolut verified that I hadn't received them, but paddy power says they need email confirmation from my bank in order to resend the funds.
    Revolut says they don't do that and won't be dealing with them. They advised me to fill in a charge back form, which they denied today.
    What can I do now? I've no idea where I'm can can from here.

How did PP send you the money, through their bank?

Who denied the charge back?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

okidoki987 wrote: »
    How did PP send you the money, through their bank?

Who denied the charge back?

Yeah, revolut denied the charge back. They said because its not a refund they can't do it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Yeah, revolut denied the charge back. They said because its not a refund they can't do it

Revolut can't do a charge back as it's not their payment, they are the receiving bank.
    If PP paid the money by bank transfer, there should be an audit on it.
    I assume PP paid it from an Irish bank, I think Revolut's bank account is in German, this to me would mean a lot more than 5 days to get from one to the
    other.
    The funds may also be sitting in Revoluts bank account with no details of the payee?

Advertisement