Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to register for banking 365

Options
  • 31-03-2021 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hi, I am unable to set up banking365 with my mobile, I tired to ring from a landline, after being passed to 3 different areas a lady popped me on hold after asking all the security questions. The hold music started beeping and over an hour later I'm going hanging up. What is the issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

The_Dave wrote: »
    Hi, I am unable to set up banking365 with my mobile, I tired to ring from a landline, after being passed to 3 different areas a lady popped me on hold after asking all the security questions. The hold music started beeping and over an hour later I'm going hanging up. What is the issue?
    Hi The_Dave,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards and sorry to hear this. To register for online banking you can call Freephone 1800946156 and an adviser will be happy to help. They can also look into what happened on your previous call. 

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭The_Dave

Hi The_Dave,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards and sorry to hear this. To register for online banking you can call Freephone 1800946156 and an adviser will be happy to help. They can also look into what happened on your previous call. 

Thanks
    Tara
    Tara,

I spent over an hour an the call, I'm not ringing AGAIN. Why did the operator not ring me back??? I want a call back or I'll take this to the ombudsman about the poor treatment

After ringing that number I was told they don't deal with credit cards

They put me through to someone else who told me I had to ring from the registered phone number I had and couldn't deal with me, what kind of "service" is this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

They put me through to someone else who told me I had to ring from the registered phone number I had and couldn't deal with me, what kind of "service" is this
    Hi The_Dave,

Apologies, we were not aware you're trying to register a credit card account. If you don't hold a current account with Bank of Ireland and only hold a credit card, you should have received a text with instructions on how to register. You would need to make the call from your registered mobile number to complete the self registration and dial 0818444365. I'm afraid this cannot be done via an outbound call.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement