Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’m in my lovely bed after a long day! Was up in ikea and must’ve walked miles. But got all I wanted so worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Lying on the bed listening to the rain and browsing the menu for the restaurant I'm going to tomorrow evening, looking forward to a highly calorific meal and pints. Also heading out for dinner on Thursday night to a friends house, that will be a proper spud dinner with a selection of drinks. Looking forward to both so much , its been a long time coming.

A social life and pints and potatoes.... what more could anyone want? Enjoy! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Did you say something?

:(

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just put the heating on after a zoom visit to Cork. The Cork connection was pissed and cold outside a bar/restaurant. I'll try again tomorrow. It's work related. I know we've all been hen pecked, but FFS don't show up buckled on a street to talk some business after requesting the call when sober. Don't get me wrong, I love the beers and craic, but always after work is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

bedside, watching TV

good news, I got an appointment for my 2nd vaccine in July. Yay! God that was a long 12 weeks though

• Advertisement

Earth Vs The Flying Saucers, colourised version. Some chocolate and a glass of bainne. Bed for the second half of the movie with the leccie blanket on low. If Mrs G complains, she can sleep in the car.:D

in bed now, enjoyed the footie although I feel sad for the Scots, I always liked scotland.
    Incidentally it needs to be said a girl with a strong Scottish accent is just, well .....wow! :)
    Drinking a milky cup of organic ashwagandha here and eating a shortbread bickie. I think the organic ash stuff is meant to make ya sleepy and I assume the sugar in the shortbread should keep me awake so I'm a nice happy medium here

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Earth Vs The Flying Saucers, colourised version. Some chocolate and a glass of bainne. Bed for the second half of the movie with the leccie blanket on low. If Mrs G complains, she can sleep in the car.:D

See, that's nice the way you let her in your car! Theyre the decisions that define a gentleman
    :pac:

NewRed2 wrote: »
    in bed now, enjoyed the footie although I feel sad for the Scots, I always liked scotland.
    Incidentally it needs to be said a girl with a strong Scottish accent is just, well .....wow! :)
    Drinking a milky cup of organic ashwagandha here and eating a shortbread bickie. I think the organic ash stuff is meant to make ya sleepy and I assume the sugar in the shortbread should keep me awake so I'm a nice happy medium here

I love parts of Scotland and parts of Scotland hate us.:( The Tartan Army do not like any Rep of Ireland soccer fan and my memories go back to 1986. A bit like the northern Ireland gang. The particular culture that stands on it's particular religion have completely forgotten that the "Catholic" thing in Ireland is long gone out the window. But these dudes stand over it as a right of passage. So from my experiences in football, **** Scotland.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

...Incidentally it needs to be said a girl with a strong Scottish accent is just, well .....wow! :)...
    Not wrong about that ;)
    in bed now, ... eating a shortbread bickie...
    I cant be doing with crumbs in the bed, they get 'everywhere' :(

• Advertisement

I love parts of Scotland and parts of Scotland hate us.:( The Tartan Army do not like any Rep of Ireland soccer fan and my memories go back to 1986. A bit like the northern Ireland gang. The particular culture that stands on it's particular religion have completely forgotten that the "Catholic" thing in Ireland is long gone out the window. But these dudes stand over it as a right of passage. So from my experiences in football, **** Scotland.:D

:D jaysus don't hold back there mate :pac:
    Ah but yeah seriously I know what ya mean. There's a lot of division over there even among their own fans.
    I remember being on a train over there when all the Gers fans got on after a match too and I was afraid to say a word in case they heard my accent. Sat in silence the whole journey
    The majority of Scots are lovely though, the less said about the minority you're talking about the better though, yeah.

Ah but yeah seriously I know what ya mean. There's a lot of division over there even among their own fans.
    I remember being on a train over there when all the Gers fans got on after a match too and I was afraid to say a word in case they heard my accent. Sat in silence the whole journey
    The majority of Scots are lovely though, the less said about the minority you're talking about the better though, yeah.

Sometimes I don't like to hold back.:D You know what I was saying though. From Loch Lomond northwards is grand.:D Anyway, this movie is a classic!

0lddog wrote: »
    I cant be doing with crumbs in the bed, they get 'everywhere' :(

Oh but there isn't a crumb wasted! :pac:

Oh but there isn't a crumb wasted! :pac:
    I never put you down as eh, um, Dunker.......life is full of surprises :p

Night all :)

Crumbs and Old Dog ;)

When I was young

debbies_bed_and_biscuit_logo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's fairly nippy here now FFS!

There endeth my exciting news.

It's fairly nippy here now FFS!

There endeth my exciting news.

Entering the second half of Earth Vs The Flying Saucers in the leaba with the leccie blanket on low. Mrs G laughing her head off. Disgusted.:mad: Ms G not impressed with the noise we are making, But feck it! Not a school night.:D

Entering the second half of Earth Vs The Flying Saucers in the leaba with the leccie blanket on low. Mrs G laughing her head off. Disgusted.:mad: Ms G not impressed with the noise we are making, But feck it! Not a school night.:D
    Going to go to bed soon with a hwb ... in June! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

I'm probably the only Rangers fan in Kerry :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hello all.... just a quick check in.

Chilled here in our hotel room, after a day of exploring the local environs including a trip to Jerpoint Abbey, a coffee by the River Nore in Inistioge and drive over the amazing River Barrow cable stayed bridge as part of the N25 New Ross bypass.

Such rich and beautiful countryside. :)

I'm probably the only Rangers fan in Kerry :)

Ah dont worry, we will still talk to you anyway :D

We will :eek:

:D

Work.
    Urgh.

Autosport wrote: »
    We will :eek:

:D

Don't forget the secret meeting to discuss him behind his back later on!

Oh someone please bring some scones! I like scones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Don't forget the secret meeting to discuss him behind his back later on!

Oh someone please bring some scones! I like scones!

The only thing worse than being talked about,is not being talked about as they say :)

Someone mention scones, I’d love a scone now with strawberry jam and cream :)

They'd better be fruit scones.

Awful drizzly day out there, the fecking grass will shoot up now.

They'd better be fruit scones.

Awful drizzly day out there, the fecking grass will shoot up now.

Lawncare.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Migraine yesterday. Sleepy sleeps today. Better go and do something.....

Advertisement