Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

I'm home after my restaurant trip, over stuffed to the point of pain, had 2 pints and brought the other one home in a takeaway plastic 'glass ', can't face it tbh, never eating again.

Btw, fruit scones are the best. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm home after my restaurant trip, over stuffed to the point of pain, had 2 pints and brought the other one home in a takeaway plastic 'glass ', can't face it tbh, never eating again.

Btw, fruit scones are the best. 😂

Duvet you’ve gone down on my list :(

I may rethink things here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Autosport wrote: »
    Excuse me myself and Leggy are both ladies and we will not share ANY food with you lot well mainly you Newie :P

I'm not sure I want to share your food after yourself and Leggers have licked it! You can confine that food fetish stuff to yourselves , thank you very much. I've enough kinks of me own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I I've enough kinks of me own.

Shaka is gonna be all over this

Give me strength, Yer man has put his good shoes on in readiness for the Day Centre coming to collect him - on Saturday morning. He's refusing to remove them or get ready for bed as he'll only have to put them back on again. A little tablet has been deployed and now I must wait for it to kick in, hopefully before any explosions. I may have to deploy a little tablet of my own.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

NewRed2 wrote: »

It piqued my interest.....
    I've more kinks than The Jackson 5's afro's!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm alarmed by how arousing I found the imagery you evoked in that post. I think it's just as well I'm finally getting out for a few hours sans Grumpy on Saturday.

My mind did lean towards the erotic reading it too, but I don't think Auto and I are each other's type.

Still, a fruit scone is a fruit scone ...

NewRed2 wrote: »

It seems he might have already been all over it! ;)

It seems he might have already been all over it! ;)

If it was back in the day when Micheal Stipe and Shaka had hair, it's long enough ago to have never happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

...And Auto, fruit scones are the business! ...
    Of course they are Leggy, basically spotted dick that has been cooked too long :)

• Advertisement

Still, a fruit scone is ...

An Abomination!

I'll have you know I'm quite handsome!....in a circus freak kinda way

An Abomination!

You should see my rock buns!

An Abomination!

I concur :)

And who started this conversation about scones and then doesn’t even bring us any :P All talk no action :D

Off to cry into my pillow :D

I concur :)

And who started this conversation about scones and then doesn’t even bring us any :P All talk no action :D

Off to cry into my pillow :D

Rest assured that I'm ready and waiting to suck your sultanas.

:D

0lddog wrote: »
    Of course they are Leggy, basically spotted dick that has been cooked too long :)

You’d know all about spotted dick :D

I was talking about NewRed ;)

I was talking about NewRed ;)

I'm sure he'll offer to suck them too.

Can you imagine someone randomly clicking into this thread? They must think it's the lunatic asylum corner of Boards! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

As the night winds down here and I'm just about to have a slab of ribs with some slaw and chips on my trusty board, I gotta say that you need to produce some pics and video of that. I have a full production facility waiting.:D

I'm sure he'll offer to suck them too.

Can you imagine someone randomly clicking into this thread? They must think it's the lunatic asylum corner of Boards! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

That ship sailed years ago

Grandeeod wrote: »
    As the night winds down here and I'm just about to have a slab of ribs with some slaw and chips on my trusty board, I gotta say that you need to produce some pics and video of that. I have a full production facility waiting.:D
    Sorry, that's Mam's job. :D

Now I’m hungry :D

Sorry, that's Mam's job. :D

I haven't trained her as a shooter and cutter yet. A few weeks and it will be grand! So stay where you are sucking those sultanas or what ever.:D

In other news, the ladies are binge watching the clone wars. I'm about to lay stuff on the board. A post beers feed.:D

Now, those are scones!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I haven't trained her as a shooter and cutter yet. A few weeks and it will be grand! So stay where you are sucking those sultanas or what ever.:D

In other news, the ladies are binge watching the clone wars. I'm about to lay stuff on the board. A post beers feed.:D

Thanks for saving me G !!!

Leggy , ha so instead of saying go suck a lemon , it's now go suck a sultana :p

(Which are vile vomit inducing things btw!)

Plus I forgot to say , stop wheeling me out as the resident whore whenever it suits ye :(

It's either a full time job or nothing :p

(Which means nothing FYI !)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Thanks for saving me G !!!

Leggy , ha so instead of saying go suck a lemon , it's now go suck a sultana :p

(Which are vile vomit inducing things btw!)

But the sultana is closer in size to the.........oh no..... I'm off to eat and watch a movie.:D Good luck lads!!

But the sultana is closer in size to the.........oh no..... I'm off to eat and watch a movie.:D Good luck lads!!

Lol !
    Enjoy the film G !

• Advertisement

Goodnight all :)

Advertisement