Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Night Auto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I haven't trained her as a shooter and cutter yet. A few weeks and it will be grand! So stay where you are sucking those sultanas or what ever.:D

In other news, the ladies are binge watching the clone wars. I'm about to lay stuff on the board. A post beers feed.:D
    No, Mam's the star!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Autosport wrote: »
    Goodnight all :)

Night. Easy on those dreams involving leggy and the sultanas now

Actually.... cracking name for a band that....

Leggy and the sultanas

Live from wembley.... its leggy and the sultanas

I think it works. Til they hand her the microphone and she starts bitching about the weather

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

When worlds Collide is the movie tonight. I can see the similarity with the thread. But as for Earth Vs the flying saucers last night, I'm not so sure.:D Buenos whatever folks!

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Night. Easy on those dreams involving leggy and the sultanas now

Actually.... cracking name for a band that....

Leggy and the sultanas

Live from wembley.... its leggy and the sultanas

I think it works. Til they hand her the microphone and she starts bitching about the weather

The weather and the grass.

Then the sultanas will get all uppity and I'll have to branch out on my own. At that stage my lack of talent will become obvious and I'll end up bankrupt and bitter.

Solo Leggy, coming to a McDonald's drive-thru near you. Would you like fries with that?

This needs a rethink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Leggy played guitar
    Jamming good with Mam and Auto
    And they were the Sultanas
    She played it left handed......

In other news, Grumpy has gone to bed wearing his pyjamas and no shoes. Sardi's going to have some toast and listen to Bowie before bed.

Leggy plaaaayed gui-ta-aa-aar!

Now Leggy is a real cool cat
    And she lives on top of Manhattan Chase
    The elevator's broke, so she slides down a rope
    Onto the street below, oh Tarzie, go woman go

Sex change necessary, Sardi, I am famous after all! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is it safe to enter :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

I am yet to get through that VHI advert with Alex & Christie without tearing up.... thulks!

Afternoon all :) Sun is trying to break through the clouds today :) It’s good to see people out and about :)

Having a wrap for lunch no scones available ;):D

• Advertisement

Don't mention scones Auto! That's all it took yesterday to set everyone off again

This thread is just permanently covered in a petrol like craziness. It's only ever a spark away from igniting and going full tilt whacko :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Don't mention scones Auto! That's all it took yesterday to set everyone off again

This thread is just permanently covered in a petrol like craziness. It's only ever a spark away from igniting and going full tilt whacko :D

You make that sound like it's a bad thing :eek:

:D

Speaking of whacko, has anyone else felt a bit under the weather recently? I feel like I can't concentrate on anything, no matter what I....

...was that a squirrel???

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I'm the same thomil and the humidity today isn't helping either.

There I go, complaining about the weather again! :pac:

the grass must be having a good day today ;)

the grass must be having a good day today ;)

The weeds are certainly thriving in it anyway.

The weeds are certainly thriving in it anyway.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47s2ouc7c150seldv5gwh7p1eva5c08sgf4cl1vsx3&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I have a niggling suspicion that I'm becoming predictable ... :D

I have a niggling suspicion that I'm becoming predictable ... :D

we had a feeling you'd say that.

They're sending me on a 45 minute trip to somewhere in Kilkenny for my covid jab despite 4 or 5 other locations within 20 mins drive of me.
    Lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Second vaccination over and done with , am raging though , not one badge in sight hmphh :pac:
    Thanks be to feck I mowed the grass on Sunday, my flowerbeds are for the bees at this point a wilderness , gotta look after them too !

I prefer my flowers in pots around the place ,that I can manage . Oh , and the three huge pots with potatoes growing in them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Second vaccination over and done with , am raging though , not one badge in sight hmphh :pac:
    Thanks be to feck I mowed the grass on Sunday, my flowerbeds are for the bees at this point a wilderness , gotta look after them too !

I prefer my flowers in pots around the place ,that I can manage . Oh , and the three huge pots with potatoes growing in them :D

That's great, Mam. I'm delighted you're out the other side of it.
    We are all heading to Duvet's house tomorrow so don't forget. I'll get around to collecting everyone in the campers by 6pm and we'll hit the road then. She better have the supper for us!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

we had a feeling you'd say that.

They're sending me on a 45 minute trip to somewhere in Kilkenny for my covid jab despite 4 or 5 other locations within 20 mins drive of me.
    Lovely.

They were sending me 60 odd miles away to UCD. Then they cancelled and sent me 6 miles away.:D

Anyway here are today's highlights for all your entertainment needs. Cut the grass. Did the weekly shop. Found my old beer bucket. Bought a plant. Transferred it to the old beer bucket. Stood back and admired it for a few minutes. Then it pissed rain. Zoom call to Cork for some work, that will be in Limerick. The Cork contact was sober this time.

So here I am wondering if I should open a cold bottle of Canadian as I don't expect to have any further responsibilities today. Still raining so no need to water the flowers.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

To coffeehouse. Of course. Off site work. Works for me. Sip. Sip.

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Same here Mam. No flower beds. Everything in pots. Minimum maintenance. No spuds, just strawberries and mint. I leave a patch of grass at the back that's managed for nature.:D

Getting my first injection tomorrow, I may have to have a scone before I go and get it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Getting my first injection tomorrow, I may have to have a scone before I go and get it :D
    Good show Autosport.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Snap, first jab tomorrow too. Awkward timing with work but i didn't want to reschedule

Snap, first jab tomorrow too. Awkward timing with work but i didn't want to reschedule

Lunchtime for me Grem

Congrats Grem.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lunchtime for me Grem

Bedtime for me, finish here around eight, back up and out at one and then back out again for work :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Wouldnt you prefer a sausage roll ?

Advertisement