Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Are you going to put your hair in the oven?

:D That's my special plastic gown yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

:D That's my special plastic gown yoke!

What colour are you going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

What colour are you going for?

She's going to embrace the grey

She's going to embrace the grey

Well as it happens smart arśe I have loads of grey and it isn't being embraced!

@leg first thing was to cover the greys and then go close to my own colour of dark brown with a few soft highlights scattered about.

I'm a new woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've been to a different town. I've walked by a lake and a castle. I've had an incredible hilltop view of lakes and mountains. I've had two (two!) Cappuccinos and I've been in some shops and bought some stuff myself. I dont know myself!

Curry and cuddles tonight. Day Centre just phoned, Grumpy had a great day, too, and is on his way home.

• Advertisement

Delighted for you Sardi, well deserved ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    I've been to a different town. I've walked by a lake and a castle. I've had an incredible hilltop view of lakes and mountains. I've had two (two!) Cappuccinos and I've been in some shops and bought some stuff myself. I dont know myself!

Curry and cuddles tonight. Day Centre just phoned, Grumpy had a great day, too, and is on his way home.

So happy for you I can't even say *boobly celebratory huggles*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Are we all getting excited that Love Island is returning on Monday?

:D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No no , no no no no ,no no no no ...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    No no , no no no no ,no no no no ...

I was going to call to you on Monday night with a pizza to make a night of it!

• Advertisement

Thanks for the well wishes. It means a lot, believe me.

Any news on little Alfie?

I was going to call to you on Monday night with a pizza to make a night of it!

Awwww :o
    Ok , call , but I'll be wearing an eye mask and have earplugs in so I don't have to see or hear them :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

I've not ever watched it .... can't see that changing anytime soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Little man is home :) very sleepy but he’s home and I couldn’t be happier :)

Sardi delighted you had a great day :)

Diamonds will be looking like a new woman now :)

I'm happy for you Sardicat. I hope it's the first of many :)

I know I won’t be watching love island, not my thing

Sorry Purple

Ahhh look, he has a little plaster :(

Alfie bring back home with his hooman has topped off a perfect day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Aw, the little bandage 😍
    Glad he’s home Auto, it can be so worrying when our four legged friends aren’t well.
    I’m pottering about, from kitchen to couch. Nothing but football on so I’m making a 3D jigsaw I bought from the Bargain Alerts Amazon thread. Need to stay out of there!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jenny on 2fm Pride electric disco, tunes!

• Advertisement

Little sleeping beauty :)

Today is a great day in the Wherer’s thread :)

So glad he's home, want to give him a gentle ear scritch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Awww, good to see the little guy back home.

He'll expect to be spoiled to make up for lost time, I presume? :D

Deskside here, having had a productive evening. Scheduled two blog posts for publication and currently writing on the third one.

Laundry is done as well, so I'll hopefully be able to enjoy the summer tomorrow :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Thomil, you've been productive, i prescribe a day off. :P

Watching Raw Terror on one of the crime channel and eating salted popcorn from the cinema . It's fecking lovely!

Shortly away to make large tea and have a bag of tayto. Not quite cinema popcorn but it'll do :)

Grem enjoy the tea , I wouldn't have the popcorn other than my daughter brought it back to me !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Grem enjoy the tea , I wouldn't have the popcorn other than my daughter brought it back to me !

Ah would you like a drop yourself there?

Shortly away to make large tea and have a bag of tayto. Not quite cinema popcorn but it'll do :)
    Are you still off work?

• Advertisement

Oh gosh no day four back i think. Finding my feet still a bit.

Advertisement