Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Couchside, just boredom rearranged all the furniture in the living room and I hate it and now I'm too tired to put everything back together again. Plus my back hurts (the piano :o)

Poor ole gimpy.*
    *I have new sympathy for the afflicted

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

T minus 6.5 hours to lift off, see you all on the other side if we land safely.

Bonne chance, mes amis. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Good night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Autosport wrote: »
    Good night all :)

Nawwwww...

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Extra squishy boobie hugs to one and all until we meet again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

bedside

am heading to Kilkenny tomorrow, to see 'in the heights' in the cinema, with the home support's social group. Not being to the cinema in years, but looking forward to it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I watched the Italy - Spain game with my Dad. He picked me up and dropped me home as I enjoyed a few cans with the match. As you do! I reckon he enjoyed it even more having the company and all the old chat we do about football. A very late dinner now and perhaps my final post on boards. Version new is a great excuse to jump off since originally joining in 2003. This account is my only one since my original site ban in 2012. What a ride.:D Take care folks. Some really funny times and memories on boards over 18 feckin years, but time to pack it all in and move on to something different. My more recent years posting here and about food elsewhere have been the most enjoyable. The support I got after that particular night in 2017 was special too.

All the best and over and out.

Sorry to see you go, G. :( You might return after we've unpacked and decorated the new place.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Echoing what Leggy has said G , sorry to see you go :(
    Maybe you'll decide to come back (fingers crossed) ,this time with Mrs G on board too :)

Look after yourselves, I'll be looking at diners at Chequers wondering if it's Family G out for lunch :)

Hoping that's the beer talking G, you can't leave until we all visit for a meetup in your garden bar, myself and mam haven't been growing copious amounts of pampas for the good of our health. 😂

• Advertisement

Ah no, Grandeeod you can't bail on us. We never got the boozy day out in your lovely garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I know but isn't it expected that the fully vaccinated will get it anyway but not as bad?

What concerns me is that she caught this in Dubai, a country where they have vaccinated 154/100 people and reached the magic 70% of population with double vaccinations. Admittedly the UAE started using Sinopharm and Sinovac, so that gives me doubts about the efficiency of these vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

So what’s this big change ? I didn’t find anything on the main page?

Boo

Thanks to MO4 for sending me here..because I have no clue where I am. lol

Where's the smiley faces??

Knock Knock

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

👋

I don't like it :(

I'm sure it will look exactly like old Boards come tomorrow! Or any day. I can wait.

#bringbackoldboards

who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This looks much better than I thought it would 😊

• Advertisement

This is going to get some time to get used to it

This is going to get some time to get used to it

Auto, let's see if I can quote you

How did you do that 😂😂

😆

Click on the first little yoke that comes up on the bottom of your post box. Then when it opens click on the quotation symbol and erm hmm wait till I see

How did you do that 😂😂

Ok so I did a copy of your post first and then clicked on the quotation marks and then pasted.

How do we thank posts?

Maybe that feature isn't enabled yet. I had a look at your profile and there are 'likes' and 'thanks' listed. There was a post box there as well so I typed gibberish in to see what happened. It probably just saved to your profile.

🤦‍♀️

• Advertisement

I don't like this ... 😒🧐

Advertisement