Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And adorably too!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting in the temporary waiting room of A&E at St. Vincent's hospital. My OH was complaining of sharp chest pains and a tightness in his chest when we were out for a drive this evening. Taking no chances so we drove to A&E.

He's been triaged now and has had bloods and an ECG done. Waiting on bloods results. Tired and anxious... Been told by staff that I can't stay with him in A&E due to Covid restrictions - and my OH thinks it would be better for me to go home and wait till he calls when we know more.

Will wait a little longer before deciding what to do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,177 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm thinking of him Jupiter, scary stuff. Maybe being at home and painting or cooking might be good for you?

Sorry to hear that Grem. Wishing your family the best of luck in the world. 🤞

Sorry to hear that JK. It must be very worrying for you and you've been through a lot this past year aswell.

I'm going through a similar scenario at the minute with my younger brother who is having a problem with his heart and blood pressure, having already had an operation in his twenties. It's worrying.

Hope you're OH gets good news.

All the best 🤗

• Advertisement

Thinking of you too Light, stressful to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thinking of you Jk and Light ❤️❤️

And then it was saturday 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Time to find something mindless to watch and switch off. We survived Friday the 13th ...

I have so much mindless stuff on standby at all times, it's great to switch the brain off to..

• Advertisement

Home side now, watching the boring but comforting Gogglebox on the telly, OH was discharged from A&E at 1am. He had bloods, blood pressure, a check up and an ECG and the pains don’t appear to be related to his heart, but more likely his muscles in his chest according to the doctor who saw him tonight.

Relieved and very tired. Waiting in A&E is a stressful activity, and it made me think of all the times I was in Blanchardstown A&E before finally getting sober - getting yet another emergency detox and observation - and what I put my OH through.

Glad Friday 13th is over! 😁👍👍🌈

Phew, what a relief Jupiter, delighted for ye!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How time flies, my 15th and last day off, so sitting on my balcony listening to the birds, drinking coffee and eating cold pizza. Will spend the next 7 days in quarantine again before getting to actually do any work.

Wow that realy did pass by very quickly, didn't realise you would have to quarantine again too. Does Mutt sense your departure yet?

I got replaced by a teddy bear.

We operate in a bubble, so quarantine required to enter that bubble, total PITA, but what to do :):)

Well, it is a cute teddybear, i'd be torn 😜

Mutt and Teddybear 😍😍😍😍

I have another week of work and then I’m on my summer holidays 😊

@Autosport Well now, i don't think i've used that line!. Duly stashing it for a future opportunity 😉

Sitting onboard my 90 minute flight. I can tell that things are getting back to normal as I’m in Economy, all business seats are full.

Traffic guy just came to tell me which baggage hold my 2 bags are in, gotta admit that the Apple tag is no good for this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Excited granddaughter celebrating her 4th birthday today. Delightful video call from her and her Dad at 6.30 to make sure I was up and ready for 4 hour drive to be home from a holiday in the far south west in time for the celebrations.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

So cute Willow 😍

I’m having an easy morning, closed the work laptop for 2 weeks yesterday so looking forward to to some R&R. Hoping to fit in a few day trips and catch up with my pal who is home from Scotland to visit her 86 year old mother for first time since November 2019. Also hope to catch up with some of my older relatives that I haven’t seen in about the same timeframe

enjoy the weekend folks

I’m Blanch today 😂😂

Oh I'll always be Dorothy 😊

Absolutely love them 😊😊😂😂

Im becoming more like Sophia now 😂😂

Nothing wrong with that,what a feckin firecracker 🤣

I meant old and cranky 😂😂😂 sarcastic too 😂😂

Chilling on the sofa in the default horizontal position, absolutely rotten day out there today, rain bucketing down outside. OH and I are treating ourselves to dinner in a restaurant this evening. 😊

Must remember to bring our Covid vac certs plus photo ID - part of the “new normal.”

Did a Zoom session earlier to mark the 20th anniversary of a roads enthusiast’s forum I am a member of. Lovely to finally put some faces to usernames.

Having a cosy night in, takeaway and a romantic film 😊

On the way to work here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,035 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Advertisement