Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A certain hairy-faced individual maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah lads. Long time no see, how are ye?

I'm currently self isolating because my housemate tested positive for COVID on Thursday evening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good to hear from you! Hope you've plenty or telly, music and/or books to keep you amused 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Hope you get the all clear, PP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah thanks Grem. I have Netflix and a few books so it's grand. I'm flying home directly after I'm finished self isolating. Luckily I'm fully vaxxed up.

Oh you'll at least be rested for time at home so!.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

At home, having a beer with my housemate and basking in the glow of a Mayo victory over the Dubs :D

You may be right 😉😊

Good to see you PP 👍 Fingers crossed you get the all clear 👍

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes for my OH. 😊👍👍

I'm really pampering him this weekend. 🥰💕

• Advertisement

Nice one, exactly what he'll need after a scare like that, you too of course!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Happy in the haze of a drunken hour !!

Just back from gig, a real live gig !!

Smiths Tribute band...i haven't seen so many happy people together in a long time..

It was brilliant.

Great company...

One of them Special nights !

I'd say you are smiling from ear to ear!

I am in the thread for the same reason I was in it before :)

Fourth and final time!

Refresh my memory?. I must be part goldfish 😒

Sitting in the local hospital. Daddy again. Mother and baby sleeping well. Im sitting in the car park listening to twitch and typing on boards.

Was funny though when I came out of the hospital with a few lads - and they all reached into their pocket and pulled out a ciggie to put in their mouth - and I pulled out an ear bud to stick in my ear :)

😂😂😂

Hope he's doing ok, i remember now. I'd be earphones then smoke 😉

That sounds like great fun, a proper actual night out. I need one of them soon. To start living again!

There was one night last week where i went to sleep early out of sheer boredom and then i could hear this noise from outside and it was stopping me sleeping so I peaked out the curtains and there were a handful of 8 year old kids running around playing. You know your night life needs fixing when there's 8 year old nippers staying up past you and having way more fun than you too!!!!

^😂😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Very, very, very glad I got up for the motogp

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching the sun set from my hotel room, bored already and it’s only day 1 :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

thanks for your hugs folks x

the funeral is tomorrow, think tomorrow is going to be a very hard day

almost feel embarrassed for crying (not sure if that's just me or not)

Couchside

Hugs to you and yours Night Owl. Don't be one bit embarrassed by crying, let the grief spill over..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Echoing what Grem said NOG , look after yourself too .

My daughter is evolving a little, she's showing interest in Fleetwood Mac & Nirvana...all good... trying to push her towards Soundgarden & of course Pearl Jam...we went vintage clothes shopping in Killarney yesterday....were off to Limerick Tomo, St John's castle, more vintage clothes shopping and a small wildlife park with my godson are on the agenda.....and if course she had a fecking meltdown this evening... teenage hormones, tears, "leave me alone" etc...be grand Tomo when I get her out of bed at 7am.... she's gonna love that!! 😂

I used to love watching a segment on animaniacs with a character called katie ka-boom 😂

😂😂😂

night owl do not be embarrassed for crying ((hugs)))

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Evening all. Another weekend almost over. Where does the time go!

hope everyone is keeping well.

• Advertisement

Not to bad, it's my thursday at the office as it were, watched motogp which took my mind completely away from everything for an hour.. Hopefully no one has the glenroes too bad tonight

Advertisement