Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That would be zero 😆

Back to the sandwich tomorrow. Unless you have the onion rings for me.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I suppose I could drop you down some onion rings , what dip would you like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Actually I eat my onion rings neat. Hard-core 💪

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

Indeed 😀 it would be a dream come true for me

Bedside now, long day. Was back working with my PA after nearly a month off (she was sick, then was on holidays, and my recent events)

We got the fan assembled (that I got a while back) and working. It works brilliantly 😀 well worth the €80

• Registered Users Posts: 10,158 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

430am and I find myself as the only passenger in a lovely corporate jet getting a ride back to base :):)

nice to have others drive me for a change. :)

• Advertisement

Hotel room, knowing that I can’t work for at least 2 days, I’m enjoying some absolute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Beautiful summers day and here I am with a hot water bottle for my hayp of a wreck of a back 😠

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Finishing my suitcase packing ahead of flying over to Holland this evening to see my sister and her family. It’s been so, so long. Will be away for a week.

Excited! 🥰😎👍👍🌈💕

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bon voyage Jupiter, is mister going with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Deep cleaned the kitchen today. All signs of a summer spent baking with the grandchildren are gone and the floor is no longer sticky from icing sugar. Despite a good clean up after each session the place needed a really good scrub.

I will always put cooking with children over a clean kitchen and the seven year old is now very competent with both sweet and savoury.

My own children and the nieces and nephews still talk about the fun they had in the kitchen almost thirty years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

This 100% .

Always time to clean ,whenever, but making wonderful memories that last forever are what's important .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just home from the seaside, fish and chips, a ninety nine and stroll. Stunning day!

Day at the river, 99 and enjoyable day 😊😊🍦🍦

A night of trauma was had.

There I am in the sitting room getting my face bits from my bag. I turned to walk out the door and what did I spy......something beginning with s......😫

I thought and I thought and I thought. I was trapped. Then I had the 'genius' idea of throwing a big stuffed dog over it followed by a rake of cushions.

That way I could make my escape without having to look at it and hopefully it would be dead. As a precautionary measure I went in to Daddy.

Up he got and removed the 'prison'. Surprise surprise it was no where to be found. So my almost 79 Yr old father searched high and low while I was rooted to the spot. There was even talk of us swapping beds because for fear of my worst case scenario occurring.

And then. It was spotted behind a door and the nightmare ended.

Bed now 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

What the hell was Sardonicat doing in your living room?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

🤣🤣🤣

Pure Arachny in here...

Deskside here. It's a beautiful day... and I have to keep my curtains shut because I can't see anything on my screen otherwise 🤬🤬

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hello from Holland!

Just about to go for a swim in the hotel wellness centre. Met up with my sister last night, it was so so good to finally see her after 2 and a half years. We had meant to travel over in April 2020 but lockdown happened, and then...

Really happy to be here! 🥰😊👍👍🌈💕

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I cannot imagine being so terrified of a little creature but it must be sheer torture. I know I’ve evicted dozens of the little pests lately as they seem to appear from nowhere.

Do you have a routine search before bed or just freak out if one appears?

• Advertisement

How is it my last day off already? Doc referred me for an mri on me back ho hum.

Good luck with the MRI Grem.

Arra that's months away yet. But thanks 😊 how are you doing?

I do a quick scan of my room down in the sticks. "Freak outs" happen maybe once a year or less. I can't remember the last time I spotted a big one.

So it isn't torture. Just another way life keeps things interesting.

I feel your pain, I have the same infliction and I have had to hire a hitman to get rid of them. I now scan every corner in every room.

It keeps everything interesting 😉😄

😂😂😂

Took a stroll out to my weekly car show, temperature was around 25, so lovely morning.

white 1979 Cadillac, only 20 convertibles built and apparently only 7 left, this is one of them.

One for the spider haters.....

got out of the shower last week, grabbed towel and went to dry my face.

I could feel something rough on the towel, when I took it down from my face? Yup, biggest horribliest spider on it! 😳😳

And I had rubbed him on my face😱 still giving me chills.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

"Some nice sky"

View from the office window looking as nice as ever :)

When it comes to spiders I know exactly what to do

Advertisement