Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😄😄😄

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh does he have those wee dreams where he makes sounds and twitches his wee paws?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the hotel bedroom with my iPad and a good book.

Had a lovely day in Amsterdam today, met a friend who lives there for late lunch after my OH and I went to a special exhibition at the Rijksmuseum. Afterwards took a canal boat tour of the city, as I always love to do.💕

Heading back tomorrow evening. The week has flown.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Idea for Auto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My cat twitches her whiskers when she dreams and you can see her eyeballs rolling under her eyelids.

I often wonder what the dream is about.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, lovely day to be out and about, this is my energetic part of the day before I start a 14 hour duty :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Smurf we're ships in the night/day again!

Where’s the sun today 🥲🥲

Im still wearing a T-shirt 😄

Currently kitchenside

One more night of work to go, zorsted I am..

• Advertisement

A friend of mines house in Lafourche Louisiana

Well it's not here, dull dreary day.

Just home, couchside, exhausted.

Oh Dave, are they safe?.

Yeah, evacuated to Mississippi..loads more in the same predicament

So it is Daddy Auto’s birthday tomorrow and as his favourite daughter I brought him to a drive in bingo and we both won €50 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Wohooo! Drinks are on Auto tonight!!!😁

Tableside, not really getting anywhere with my writing...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Happy birthday daddy Auto 😊

I'm out of the bed with a second wind. Wine in the freezer.

In the office, sweltering, all of the cold water

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hello everyone. Haven't posted in a long time 'cos I haven't been feeling it TBH . Grumpy is finally going into hospital for his hernia repair tomorrow (well, today really). Just finished packing his hospital bag and feel sick with nerves because he is so high risk for surgery. I have to wake him up at 6am to give him his meds and a drink of water, poor man. Admission at 8am. Don't think I'll sleep tonight.

*boobly hugs* Sardi. Funny enough trying to get info out of the hospital about me own dad. Blood and turnip are the words that come to mind..

Anyway, Grumpy will be fine and back to annoying you in no time.. Hope you yourself are doing ok.. I'm always here for a pm etc should you wish..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Time for the skedaddle here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Sardonicat, a difficult day ahead. You must be both delighted that the surgery is being done, and worried that all will be well.

Sending you all the possitive vibes I can muster.

Hope all goes well today Sardi, it will be great to have it done for you both. x

How long will “Grumpy” be in hospital? Hope all goes well and that you take this small break as an excuse to spend time on yourself.

Sending positive thoughts your way Sardi xxxx

Morning time for me, so usual Nespresso, waiting on housekeeping to finish the room, then it’s breakfast time, fresh salmon.

Sardi, all the best for today, hope this makes a massive difference for Grumpy.

wasn't feeling it much myself lately, but today I'm bringing the Mammy to a posh hotel for couple of nights, so time to forget everything else, until Friday!

Sun's out today, yeah!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys. Much appreciated. We're on the day ward now. He's seen the surgeon and anaethetist , waiting on the incredibly busy nurse to finish admitting him. He's second on the list and the first patient has already gone down, so soon now. ..

Grem, hope your Dad is ok.

Advertisement