Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

New red , room for one more?

That sounds like a perfect day to me , great food , LOD,Unforgotten , great company .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    New red , room for one more?

That sounds like a perfect day to me , great food , LOD,Unforgotten , great company .

You’re very welcome! Thats three now so :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pyjama day! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m afraid I won’t be able to make the pyjamas party as I’m busy washing my hair :D Ive never watched Line of Duty or Unforgotten. I’ll keep an eye around here so Grem you enjoy yourself :)

Pyjama day! :D

Deadly!! Although Legend Reject will prob wear the trench coat if she's coming.

@ Autosport, you never watched Line of Duty? It's a great watch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

NewRed2 wrote: »
    You’re very welcome! Thats three now so :)

Mam of 4 is up for a threesome..I knew she was the type that would have a glint in her eye.
    It's too late for me to call in sick now tomorrow, otherwise it would be a gang bang.
    I'm toying with the idea of starting LOD from start. Never seen even.1 episode.

To thine own self be true

Mam of 4 is up for a threesome..I knew she was the type that would have a glint in her eye.
    It's too late for me to call in sick now tomorrow, otherwise it would be a gang bang.
    I'm toying with the idea of starting LOD from start. Never seen even.1 episode.

It's a cracker of a show, lob it on some day and you'll be 8 episodes in before you know it! Get the chocolate and popcorn ready.

I'm interested in one thing and one thing only, and that's bent coppers. I wish I could forget the early seasons so that I could watch it all over again, it's the biz!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh me and Mam can make proper onion rings :D

I got an image of Leg End on one of my many cameras ;)

It's a cracker of a show, lob it on some day and you'll be 8 episodes in before you know it!

I hate to sound like a wuss but is it gritty? I love psychological thrillers but I saw like one episode of Love/Hate and wasn't right for days later.
    I'm binge watching season 3 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Pure mindless tripe but guiltily gratifying.

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    I got an image of Leg End on one of my many cameras ;)

But is it dodgy watches or peanuts under that mac?

I hate to sound like a wuss but is it gritty? I love psychological thrillers but I saw like one episode of Love/Hate and wasn't right for days later.
    I'm binge watching season 3 of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Pure mindless tripe but guiltily gratifying.

I don't remember it being overly bloodly or grisly

No it really isn't, you're safe there. It's just very well written. Nothing graphic or gritty about it.

Hmmm Is this what Ye will look like tomorrow :D

I love the Real Housewives :D

But is it dodgy watches or peanuts under that mac?

She won't be too impressed when she hears yer accusing her of having nuts hidden under her trench coat.
    I'd start running now if I was you! :p

She won't be too impressed when she hears yer accusing her of having nuts hidden under her trench coat.
    I'd start running now if I was you! :p

Will a painfully slow double hobble suffice?

Will a painfully slow double hobble suffice?

Oh yeah I forgot. Aye, its the thought that counts sure :pac:

Here are the ladies watching Line of Duty :D

Poor NewRed is doing all the cooking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Deadly!! Although Legend Reject will prob wear the trench coat if she's coming.

@ Autosport, you never watched Line of Duty? It's a great watch!

If you're all very lucky I'll flash too!

Home, couch, the usual.

I resent that Auto, we can contribute onion rings so hah!

I don't remember it being overly bloodly or grisly

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? Or the pigeons getting their necks broken.
    No way girl, that's too much for lil ole me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Purple Mountain, Unforgotton is slower paced than LOD, but both are excellent just in different ways
    (Btw, why am I always the one who's meant to be up for threesomes? !)

Grem , damned right we'd make the best Onion Rings !

If you're all very lucky I'll flash too!

Home, couch, the usual.

:D Giddy up!
    Shudda thought of this pyjama/food/box-sets fest ages ago :pac:

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? Or the pigeons getting their necks broken.

I think she meant Line of Duty not Love/Hate ;)

• Advertisement

That cue scene was gruesome, I kinda had a thing for Fran up to that point. ☺️

It’s ok PM we can watch the Real Housewives :)

I have a plate of photo number 1 for us and a box of photo number 2 for us

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    (Btw, why am I always the one who's meant to be up for threesomes? !)

It's usually me with the murky mind ;)

Whaaaaatt? Someone getting a pool cue rammed up their jacksie? No way girl, that's too much for lil ole me.

Fine, I'll leave the cue at home! :mad:

:D

Auto, I noticed in the shop today that Tayto have a limited edition of random new flavours like beef, philly steak and the one in your picture.
    I don't like when brands do that. Remember Cadbury chocolate had those weird bars out for a while?
    No thanks, leave things alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ah now, the pool cue was the very last episode. Have to say , I hid behind Mr. Sardi for that scene

Auto, I noticed in the shop today that Tayto have a limited edition of random new flavours like beef, philly steak and the one in your picture.
    I don't like when brands do that. Remember Cadbury chocolate had those weird bars out for a while?
    No thanks, leave things alone.

Thai Rings have been around a while now, Spicy Rings are nice too. The philly steak etc are horrible and my advice is don’t bother trying them.

Heres a recent photo of Mam

Ooh me and Mam can make proper onion rings :D

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058181666/1/#post117017196

I need to go to bed but....how can you leave this adorable face??

https://ibb.co/FmnQCXj

A little cutie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Me and Mrs G caught up with some recordings tonight. From Fair City to Reeling in the years to a great movie, Michael Collins. Done and dusted. The hay fever princess is getting better.:D I've just heard the words, how's your father:eek: There's life in us yet.:D Good luck and as you were! She'll kill me for telling tales.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Me and Mrs G caught up with some recordings tonight. From Fair City to Reeling in the years to a great movie, Michael Collins. Done and dusted. The hay fever princess is getting better.:D I've just heard the words, how's your father:eek: There's life in us yet.:D Good luck and as you were! She'll kill me for telling tales.:D

On a school night :o

Goodnight all :)

Slow trundle home poxy traffic

• Advertisement

Morning all :) A cloudy start to the day :) Happy Hump Day!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I know exactly where I’m going today and I have 2 GPS’s, 3 IRS’s and a map to make sure that I get there. Definitely more than 20 kms :):)

Strange as it may sound coming from me, I will get to see some sunshine today at the beach :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Safe journey home Grem and ta for the chat earlier!
    Love the fun images everyone, made me smile and after yesterday I needed a laugh!
    smurfjed wrote: »
    I know exactly where I’m going today and I have 2 GPS’s, 3 IRS’s and a map to make sure that I get there. Definitely more than 20 kms :):)
    Did anyone else read that in the 12 days of Christmas melody?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making tacos

Also kitchenside. I had a chat with daddy. I'm worn out now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My company loves me, they are allowing me 10 hours in my bed and off to sunny Africa again tomorrow, that’s twice in a week to the same place. Lucky me :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Couch side waiting for Grumpy's dinner to cook. He's just cooling down from an outburst because the freezer is too full to store ice cream. "I'm never gonna have ot again, so!" He eventually concluded he needs a new freezer.

Kitchen side making tacos

Any left? Tableside waiting for food to magically appear in front of me. I might get a takeaway.

Good news coming our way tomorrow Wherers. Hospitality might be opened the end of May. There is no finer place than home when we can get out and about.

• Advertisement

Any left? Tableside waiting for food to magically appear in front of me. I might get a takeaway.

What's your favourite and I'll rustle it up :p

Advertisement