Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Absolutely smothered with a cold here, and OH likewise, we're only concerned now that both of us were deemed close contact of nephew during the week who is covid positive, will see how we are tomorrow and will book a covid test in Limerick city to be sure, the covid is ramment here in South county Limerick at the moment, I know of one very sad story of a man from our local village only 58 and on a ventalator in Limerick Regional hospital.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@GoneHome I'm thinking of ye all. It's a frightening time.. I'm going to ask about the flu jab next week as that will also be a danger this winter and i do hope it is a nasty cold you have rather than covid. We need everyone to mind themselves this winter 😔

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

The Balkans, looks like a beautiful place for a summer driving holiday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Love to be on a motorbike out there.

No night flying for you this weekend? Was a half decent chance of northern lights

I’m doing day and nights this week, but way too far south for seeing the northern lights unfortunately.

Ah pity, thought there might be a fortunate flight further north on the agenda..

it's a terrifying place for a driving holiday 😂😂

I count myself extremely lucky to have managed to get through 18 months living and driving there without getting killed or seriously injured😁

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning all, that was some rain and wind overnight! It is lovely out now so I hope to get out for a walk.

@GoneHome I hope you are feeling a little better today. Fingers and all crossed for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Halloween 🎃

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Happy Halloween

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Wishing all you AHers a very Happy Halloween! 🎃🎃👻😱👻🎃🎃

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy Halloween

To thine own self be true

Sitting here enjoying a nice cocktail, happy HALLOWEEN everyone :):)

Happy Halloween wherers...loads of callers here, disturbing my wine time. ☺️😂🍷

Living in rural Ireland, I've never seen one in my life. I probably wouldn't even have sweets in stock if they called 😆

Back is burst but got a call for mri appointment, maybe it'll pick something up..

It's a balancing act here, I have loads of stuff in for them but I don't want to run out of stuff and on the other hand I'd like to have a few leftovers ☺️, seems to have quietened down now, my immediate neighbours just called and l always have extra for them, they have some haul, people are being extra generous this year I think. The fireworks are constant atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,392 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

one caller but left a big box outside with loads of goodie bags of which on checking 10 minutes ago there are only 3 left and I made 19 :o ... it was funny to hear two groups of kids out front yelling ‘thank you’ at the window...haha.

the man child neighbor across the road who is 40 ish no kids is going apeshît with the fireworks for the last hour and 10 minutes...he must have spent literally hundreds of euros... before I’ve began typing he stopped but fûck now he’s off with more.... hopefully not another midnight show which he in non halloween times he has done

• Advertisement

I love fireworks 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone dressed up as Mickey Mouse 😂😂

I may have started eating into the sweets that I had for the trick or treaters 😂

Aww Auto i need, nay NEED to see his face!!

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

Happy Halloween everyone 👻🕸️🎃

Gonna be very busy tomorrow, first I am meeting someone at Tesco who will hopefully buy my book, which I have for sale, then I have my meeting with my PA, then my meeting with home support, and then im going to bingo later. I started going to bingo (at a local sports center) a few weeks ago. Tis good cracic 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love fireworks too .. probably get shot for saying that ! In total , there was fourteen here from six til ten minutes ago , little ones all wrecked they had a busy weekend ☺

Plus Christmas Day plans made too !

Shhhh Mam..not the C word 😁

But great you're all sorted.

Fireworks are great for the humans, just pity the poor doggies. I kept the cat inside today incase she didn't like them.

I live the white and gold coloured Fireworks, they're classy.

Sorry @Gremlinertia to hear you're in pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Halloween is over so the C word will be all over the place from here on ! How was cat? Dog here stayed fast asleep in her basket .

@Mam of 4 there's plenty of evidence of Christmas around already. Christmas songs in shops for example!

Cat was perfect, there were firework noises but she was oblivious inside.

Oh soon time for me to forget mainstream radio and tv channels so.. 🤢 c-word

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Advertisement