Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When i was a coffee loon and my wife is currently similar we always found lavazza good.. Me for filter coffee and her for the moka pot (cooker top thing)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Agree with you Grem , The moka pots are good , well , the filter coffee is too as you can make either of them as strong as you want !

Pot of tea made for you there , I'm just back in the bed with Netflix back on .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

How on earth do you survive without coffee?? Got called at 0430, work time, So straight to the kitchen and COFFEE.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tea can be quite strong in fairness 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Good morning all. Working from home today so having a nice coffee break. It will be busy later as I will be in meetings from 1-5pm straight through. Have a good day.

• Advertisement

Just home, out the door again soon though so feet up for half an hour.. Four hours of meetings?. Yuck no thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Haven't posted here in a while. Was having a bit of a sulk over the change to the site. Finding my way now, so I'm back!

Home sick today. Rotten sinus infection. Am plague free though as I had a test on Sunday.

Just me, the cat and my antibiotics here today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We only had one fight so far. He is discombobulated over the hour change and demand his lunch an hour early.

He won.

Evening all, My head is melted after four straight hours of meetings online. I am enjoying a nice mug of tea before getting on with the rest of my day. Hope you are feeling a little better @Samsgirl and nice to see you back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Post edited by Deja Boo on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I don’t drink tea or coffee but I wouldn’t criticise your choice of beverage

I would 😁

I don't think it was meant it a criticising manner tbh though .

My bad, I was trying to reply and erased my post instead (when it kept popping up as a draft, then I just gave up) ...sorry, the new boards baffles the bananas outta me.

. I had written of my housemate who criticised, not anyone else.

Morning all! Lovely sunny morning out there but quite cool. Enjoying a big mug of coffee. @Autosport any photos of Alfie?

Morning kids, went for afternoon beers yesterday and upset my poor ould body clock. Worth it..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Good morning Wherers.

And a lovely crisp, dry late Autumn morning it is too. Getting some brekkie down me and running off to Highfield hospital for my day programme. I am expecting to be discharged this Friday. 😊👍👍

I’m doing my Mater Foundation Dickie Dip to raise funds for prostate cancer resources along this coming Saturday morning with 750 other crazy lads - so if anyone here is feeling like donating to this great cause. 😎💕🌈 About €80K raised so far... 😊

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Well done on both counts Jupiter 😊

Bags and boxes are packed, PCR done, so about to move to another hotel for 2 weeks quarantine :):):)

Really thought that this garbage would have finished by now, but alas once management get power, it’s next to impossible to get them to relax those restrictions.

• Advertisement

Meanwhile my missus is off chasing dragons.

(Random people in the hotel pool)

Took me a minute to see that was a pool!.

Tis a cool evening folks , stay as warm as ye can !

Tis baltic out there. Not long in from work. Fire on, dinner on the table. Early night here.

Post edited by Samsgirl on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting in a hotel room, just finished putting together some notes for a presentation for an event we are hosting tomorrow. My first business stay in a hotel in more than 18 months. Feels strange but hotel is absolutely packed with business travellers, nice to see life moving on even if it doesn’t feel like it sometimes.

just cranked up the heating after coming back up from collecting my ‘room service' 🙄 One of the advantages of the situation is that I managed to stop someone coming in to the lift with me so no awkward silence looking at our shoes, being stuck in the lift with a stranger 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@Elyvande You called 😉

Dont know why it’s sideways buts the boss snoozing 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Quite a few new (or old?🤔) faces in here, welcome one and all! 😀

Tableside here, doing a bit of writing and trying to stay warm with some coffee and a few pre-season cinnamon stars.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats for dinner poochie?

I'm sitting down watching the liverpool match?

@Autosport That photo has just warmed the cockles of my heart. Thank you!! I have had a long day with work and just finished a two and a half hour workshop (on US time). I can’t wait to get into the old leaba. Stay warm one and all.

@Poochie05 good luck with the presentation tomorrow. No bother to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

@Seph I had pea and asparagus risotto 😋 cost a fortune but was tasty!

Advertisement