Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Strong , weak? Latte,macchiato, cappuccino? Let me know what you fancy Grem!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@Gremlinertia is that you 😄

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yes, yes it is 😭 Of course i'm running around at work tonight too. Poop!.

😊😊

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm definitely waaaaaaaaaaay out there tonight @Autosport 🤣

😊😊

Is it not glenroes today for most of you day beings?.

Not for me as I’m in work today 😂😂

Another day another few peanuts. Last night though thank goodness..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside

I've had an unexpected week off this week, one of my essential workers is sick. Been binge watching lots of TV 😀

In the throes of the Glenroes here, had a great day but the fear has set in now, doing something completely different in work this week which is a nice change but more responsibility so I'm fecking anxious.

Going to head to bed after Hidden Assets tonight, constantly tired atm.

@[Deleted User] You'll be just fine, rise to the challenge and i nail it i think. 😉

Ah thanks Grem, enjoy your nights off , hope you manage a few pints and plenty rest.

Duvet we have faith in you and we know you can do it and are better than you think you are 👍😊🍷🥂🥂🍕

• Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet, anytime you get nervous or anxious , just imagine all of us , standing in front of you , cheerleaders style , except instead of pom poms , we're waving Pampas Grass ...😁 You know you can do this , don't second guess your own capabilities ☺

Oh God, Mam I thought you were going to say something else 😂 , I might picture Auto doing a drive by and a few of ye hanging out the windows waving yer pampas. 😯😂

Still couchside here , need to haul myself to the leaba, cursing the lotto Gods again, useless shower.

Hahahaha sure think of the pampas grass, sure to gird your loins! 😆

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’m with you here cursing the lotto gods too!!

I’m praising the lotto gods as they’re granting me the euro millions on Tuesday night coming 👍😊🛍🛍🛒

Might invest in pampas grass too 😉😄

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’d be happy with either Tuesday or Wednesday jackpots please. I can’t keep doing this 5 day a week malarkey.

Ditto, I've lost hope in the lotto, considering a bank robbery but is there even much cash in them these days, can you donate your body to medical science before you actually die, for research purposes or something, I'd be more than willing to do some kind of sleeping trials. Running out of options here.

Why can't i sell a piece of my liver every two years, maybe a kidney?.

I don't think they'd want my liver ,or my lungs, or my eyes tbh...I'm definitely goosed.

I doubt i'd pass either but got to be worth a go..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

@[Deleted User] you can indeed donate your remains before you die, a relative of mine did it. Don't know if she was remunerated in life but this was not a person inclined to charitable acts.

Still have 'Rona symptoms but very mild. Grumpy in hospital (not covid - he tested negative thankfully) .He had some kind of neurological event yesterday morning so I had to call an ambulance. I literally wailed like a child after the ambulance drove off with him all alone and confused without me. They think he has some kind of seizure disorder and are starting him on anti- seizure meds. Don't know when he's coming home but at least I'm able to stay away from him now and rest properly to fight off this feckin at§ehole of a virus.

Oh huggles for @Sardonicat you really are going through it all. Limitless supply of boobly hugs for you.

((Hugs)) for you Sardi, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. We’re here for you if you ever need to rant or chat 👍

Oh Sardi you're definitely going through the mill at the moment, really hope you get plenty rest and recover quickly, you're coping so well, it must all be very stressful. Keep us posted, thinking of you both. x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching late night commercials. Now to add to my 6 in 1 pressure cooker I want a ladder 😡🥱

Advertisement