Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

But only if I order NOW !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahahahaha i always want to feckin thing off those ads, steam mops and knives and mini veg choppers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Have you seen the chair? Like it's only 5k I wonder if santy will bring it 🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

No , thankfully I fell asleep before that 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside

Looks like I am off for another week

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shopping and shower done, now bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,390 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I need a holiday, that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😊

Sleep was great. 🙄 all three hours or whatever

Someone is looking for you @Gremlinertia

• Advertisement

Ah my heart thank you @Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening all. Nothing exciting (or boring) to report. I just seem to be in a holding pattern. Work, home, rinse, repeat.

((Hugs)) to Sardi. Fingers crossed for your Dad. I am glad you can rest and look after yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Entering my 14th day of quarantine where we actually have military guards controlling us, and we aren’t allowed work.

i wonder if the same people who thought that I was looking down on them would like to swap places right now?

Dreaming of @Gremlinertia 😊😊

Ah Smurf that is very tough. I am sorry for you. Anything we can do? Sliding a mug of tea and a cheeky mince pie across to you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, very drained after a busy day back at work and an anxiety attack this evening. I’m finding it very difficult to cope with any stress or upset ATM. My mum’s anniversary is coming up later this week so that is certainly on my mind.

Saw this meme on FB and had to post it up here. Now if only I could really let that advice completely sink in...

@JupiterKid hugs man, hope you were able to get some rest..

@Sardonicat how are you today? More huggles for you

Sat in bed with no one working on the floor or heaters, ahh quiet thank fcuk

@Autosport I wholeheartedly approve of this daily Alfie pupdate 😍🖤

@Autosport Yup Grem is right. Several daily updates/photos from Alfie needed.

Deskside since 7am - pftttt

07:00, yuck, you have my sympathies plus a hug 😊

• Advertisement

Thank you Grem. I would love a coffee so strong that I could tap dance on it. The old matchsticks are not doing their job of propping my eyelids open. To all having a tough day keep the faith…

Evening all. Tis quiet in here tonight. Any photos of Alfie?

I'm watching a fierce dark netflix show, pie in oven, then sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

I'm looking rather dashing here 😂😂@Elyvande @Grem

@Autosport That is an absolutely fabulous photo. It has a touch o a Victorian painting about it. Ah that’s made my day…. and thoughts of Grem not working tonight.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Flowers laid on the grave of my dear mum this afternoon to mark her anniversary which is today.

31 years gone today - I know that is a generation ago but it seems like yesterday at times. She was the age I am now - 46.

Miss her so very much today.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Advertisement

♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thinking of you JK

Advertisement