Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, good morning all.

Day 18 of this quarantine, final day so packing to move to another hotel for the next two weeks. Will be quarantined again but this time we are allowed to work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lovely wholesome sleep ye filthy beggars 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a nespresso type machine in our room, we're hopping off the walls!

• Advertisement

The lady doth protest too much me thinks 😁

Starting to rain here now , well , spitting rain a bit . Our little Westie died the other night , but she had a good life , so , happy memories☺

Ah, sorry to hear that Mam, you will miss them around. x

Ya right Grem.😛

Saturday evening and for a change I'm couchside with a refreshment. Out all day and loving having the house to myself, don't have to cook at all, bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Mam of 4 Sorry to hear about your little friend. It is the same as losing a family member.

To thine own self be true

So sorry to hear that Mam (hugs)

Ye're a lovely bunch of folks , thanks all ☺ she was old and tired , no more pets now ☺

On a lighter note , are ye all putting up your trees for the toy show 😁

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear about your westie Mam. The loss of a dog can be very tough. As long as you can say you gave them a good life that's all that matters and I'm sure she brought you lots of joy too. All the best.

Ah mam, so sorry about your wee doggie, you'll miss them around the place😞

Been 5 months since my Alfie died, I'm still devastated, feel like my arm was cut off.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@Mam of 4 so sorry about your little Westie. A dog well loved…

Christmas tree I hear you say? Well I took a mad notion this afternoon and started getting everything Christmas related together. This also involved a major clear out so that was a bonus. I ordered my two little nephews in Dubai O’Neills GAA jerseys. They will be sent out next week (I wish I could send myself out - miss those Aunty hugs!).

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah Mam - I’m so sorry that your dear doggie has passed away. 😢 We only have them for a short time but they bring so much love and joy to our lives. 🥰 Take time to grieve but with the fond memories of your beloved Westie. 💕

Chilling in front of the box with my OH, watching a very good Netflix TV series.

Christmas tree and decorations will be going up the first week of December and no earlier... 🎄🎄🎄

MO4, sorry to hear about your doggie, they really do become an important and integral part of our lives.

@Mam of 4 The boss sends you a big sloppy kiss 💋

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Really sorry to hear about your doggo mam *hugs*

What’s that saying, its not over until the fat lady sings, well I’m on day 19 and will still be here on day 20 :):):)

Gotta say that I love IPTV :)

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Advertisement

Ah folks , thank you all ☺🐶🐶

I'm A Celebrity starting back tonight for anyone that watches it !

Ah folks , thank you all ☺🐶🐶

I'm A Celebrity starting back tonight for anyone that watches it !

Hugs Mam, with added onion rings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ah Mam, sorry to hear about your little doggie. Once they get to a certain age, the only comfort is that you gave them a good life and you have lots and lots of memories

My mother is staying for a few days and on our walk each day there is a little terrier out in his garden who just wiggles at the sight of us and follows us along the fence, wiggling all the way until he can see us no more. You'd run away with him he’s so cute, not a bark out of him as you’d normally expect from terriers.

ive just woken from a little nap on the couch, didn’t sleep last night, so was nice to have a quick reviver. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks.

This is me 😄😄😄😄

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Don't let the cat hear you say the doggo was cute Poochie, she might get jealous 🙀🙀

😸

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

Bedside, struggling to sleep 😞

On the upside, 4 days until I'm off to Switzerland 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tweedles

Don't be rubbing it in..ugh..I love Switzerland

Struggling to get out of bed, it's freezing, Monday again. 🙁

• Advertisement

Nespresso time, its a simple weather report today, clear blue skies and 28C.

Regardless of which country you are in, trying to contact a bank by telephone has to be most frustrating thing in the world.

Advertisement