Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I found the booster or 2nd jab no problem. The 1st one wiped me out. Went to bed at 6/7pm and slept to after 8am

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all 😊 I’m supposed to be getting my booster next week 👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couch with tea and netflix. Oh and painkillers and hot water bottle..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

DO you have any idea if the clinics are taking much time off for Christmas?

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh eck up way too late for planned shopping in the morning 😮

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I load directly from iPad album to site, it allows cropping, for some strange reason cropping a little off the picture changes how it uploads.

If everything goes according to plan, at this time tomorrow I shall be on an aircraft going home, but guess what, at our top secure hotel where we have to spend two weeks in a different hotel to be allowed enter, where the whole hotel is locked down to us, nothing comes in the main door without getting sprayed, etc etc. well one of my colleagues just tested positive so management are going bat **** crazy.

Agh, I don’t need this :):):)

I'm sorry @smurfjed xx

Ooh feck Smurfjed sorry to hear that..

Oh Smurf so sorry to hear that, think positive and you will be home for Christmas and just think how happy Mutt will be 🥰

Coalface is beckoning 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Had a shower this evening and went for the shower gel.......found it on the floor empty.....so now my furry dice smell of Ted Baker pink bottle stuff...lol lol

Operation getting home for Christmas with a couple of turkeys has begun. Have my boarding pass, bit early to pass the security but he should be pleasantly impressed with how well packed my 2 turkeys are :):)

Post edited by smurfjed on

Happy Christmas Eve to you all, my favourite day, lashing rain here, I'm going to spend the day meeting up with for coffee with friends and tackle the dinner prep tonight with my old pal 🍷🍷. Have a good one lads. 🎄🎅

Time for a nap. Work tonight as per usual.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Rushing to get our suitcases packed and other bits and bobs sorted before we leave for Athlone for the next few days. We both got up much later than planned and have to get to the hotel before 7pm if we want dinner this evening. All systems go!

Looking forward to the much-deserved break away for Christmas. 🤗💕

Here’s a photo of the two of us (OH and myself) taken last night. Merry Christmas Wherers!! 🎄☃️🎄☃️🎄🎅🎅 xx

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Oh I do like athlone probably there for a night in the new year, enjoy you two!

Hope you have a nice quiet night Grem, same as I hope for myself😁

Working at 10pm, so plenty of time for chcolates before then

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@JupiterKid , lovely pic of you both ! Have a Wonderful Christmas ☺

Happy Christmas all you lovely people , let's hope the coming year is a better one , filled with shenanigans and fish bowls and Pampas grass😂😘🎅🎅🎅🎅

Hope it's a safe one for you, mind yourself..

Everyone else I hope it's all peaceful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy Christmas Wherers! Thanks for being there and sharing all the highs and lows throughout the year. Hoping 2022 is when things will start to pick up if we can only hang in there another while.

Happy Christmas to the beautiful and wonderful wherer’s May you all have a peaceful day and May it be filled with love, peace, joy, chocolate and wine ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Smurf I hope you and the turkeys get home safely 🎄

JK enjoy your time off in athlone 🎅🎅

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening Wherers! Wishing you all that you hope for this Christmas time. To all those working I am in awe and will raise a glass to you. Special hugs for Alfie. Stay safe one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Those turkeys won't escape anyway, Smurf. Hope you and every one else on this chat have a good Christmas.

Many happy returns to you all.

I hope you and your loved ones are safe this season.

No matter what's going on in the world, may you all have peace in your homes and hearts.

Wishing everyone hope and happiness for the new year and to all of you who have worked at the coal face during this rough time, thank you from my heart.

Love, Purple Mountain 💜

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lovely words and so perfect@Purple Mountain , the very best to you and yours .

Yes and you and your family.

Hope you get some onion rings over the festivities when ye are sick of the roast dinners 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Watching Les Mis....love this musical.

Over cooked the ham, oops 🤭

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope it’s a safe one for ye all xx

• Advertisement

Low fat milk in work.. Grrrr

Advertisement