Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oooh no Betty White has died, that's like some portent of doom crap right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Yes Grem the ultimate kick right there.

May head to bed soon so may 2022 be good to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy New Years Wherers 🎉🎉🎉

Happy New Year all, it's a strange one, think we've all lost our mojo. Plenty fireworks here already, thrown on the couch, not much mind for food or drink, will stay up til midnight but just not feeling it this year. Onwards and upwards. 🤞🥂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh there's the wind hee hee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy New Year everyone! Can’t believe I managed to stay awake…

Here's to brighter days in 2022 at some stage at least 🥂🎉

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy new year everyone, I hope 2022 is good to ye all :D

Who wants a kiss at midnight 😜 ?

A stormy end to it here.. Happy midnight kids 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy New Year Wherers ☺

Lying in bed seeing fireworks...from outside across the field 😁👼

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Happy New Year everyone 😃😃

May it be a good one for all of you, you've more than earned it! 🤗

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I'm just watching branches flying tbh 🤣

Happy New year one and all. This is the year! ✊🙌 Hopefully it's a good one for us all.

Learned that my hours are being cut by a shift. Well, I could use the rest I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy 2022 everyone. Fingers crossed for us all!

You all must live in lively places. Fireworks eh?!

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Happy New Year all! 🥳🥳🥳🎇🎈🎉🎇🎈🎉🎇🎈🎉

Horizontal on the sofa, sore tummy, watched Jools Holland’s show and a film on Netflix with my OH. Low key observing of the ringing in of 2022 here.

Off to bed shortly. 😴 🛌

If I was off that would be how I'd play it 😉

🎉🎉🥳

I'm covered in mucky crap, trying to take the worst off with solvent and I bopped my head, get me out of here!. 😂

• Advertisement

Happy New year all, had an early one myself last night, don't think I missed much 😁

Grem, could be the best thing, some more time off and you probably won't notice so much in the wages.

Someone has a leaf stuck in his beard 😂😂

I bet it's a distinguished look!.

Work trundle. Better be calmer than last night 😡

Someone didn’t slide any plates over to Seph 😂😂😂👍

Coffee coffee coffee coffee

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy new year folks. I throughly enjoy following this thread every year even if I don’t participate in it too often.

One coffee not enough, who would have thought it?.

@Loughc ah sure we're half a spectator sport here!.

Deskside feeling hungry......

Ya whats up with that like? I'm starved like 😕

😋

• Advertisement

At some point in the dim distant past I remember I quite liked ironing. Not anymore I bleedin don't jaysis..

Advertisement