Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I had great plans to meet ms www.flyzolo.com tomorrow and go to Moscow on Tuesday, but not to be :):)

2nd test from a different clinic came back negative, this is where it gets fun as my electronic Covid pass shows that I have to remain isolated for the whole 10 days regardless of the negative result.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Work work work 🥲🥲

Smurf I’ll isolate for the remaining days for you 👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Day off!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can I request an Alfie picture later please?.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, deskside, busy busy busy....

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I hear you! Surely there's more to life than this work thing.... :(

Sat on me hoop feeling happy that I did a savage dinner and assorted other tasks for her indoors. Now watching documentary on Times Square killer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....found the last tube of green pringles in the cupboard.....just call me the Pringle monster at this stage.......even the yoke of a dog is starting to look at me funny :-(

• Advertisement

I’m dreaming of Grem 😍😍

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I watched 5 minutes of that but it lost my attention.

To thine own self be true

It's very slow like a lot of them but I'm nearly done..

Arra Alfie ya cutie!

I watched Death to 2021. Satire. Easy watch, under an hour.

This really should be for TA but..I'm selling something online at the moment. The person made an offer, says we will meet to do the transaction. My ad clearly states where I live.

They now say they need to get a train to meet me (item is 20e) at a train station nearly an hour from me.

Sigh.

Other half loves depop, no messing about meeting people just in the post and paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mrs G has recovered so that's us done and dusted. Ms G back to school tomorrow. I'm doing a bit of work. What more could you want! Not sure if I should stay around here. Genuinely only logged in to try delete, but had stuff to report and did so happily for the craic. As you do.!

Glad to hear Mrs G is getting better 😊

I would post items sometimes but this is too bulky so wouldn't be economical.

I don't know if I'm being trolled on this one.

Enjoy your evening off.

Cut them off, not worth hassle

• Advertisement

Work....just had an egg and lettuce sambo.......I've eaten lettuce so why haven't I lost weight? Lol lol

Advantage of time at home, morning coffee with the mutt, cooked lunch with the missus.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, busy interviewing dissertation students to determine the final marks of their dissertations that I have read and marked.

Was thinking of going for my first swim of 2022 after the last one is finished at 5pm. Tree and decorations coming down tomorrow!

Work stress on day off 😡

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

At coffee house. On call. Can work online remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Post Christmas stock take.

A tub of Heros.

A tin of chocolate mikado.

A box of mince pies.

A box of jelly babies.

Stollen cake.

A tin of wagon wheels.

Assorted bits and bobs dotted around the place.

😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

That's an impressive haul!

I brought a ton of stuff into work to off load it yesterday.

Great to have you back G. Don't go. I haven't been very active on here myself since the upgrade. Have also had a lot going on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Have mobile. Will travel.

• Advertisement

Kitchen table supping a coffee in a big Christmas mug....feck it I'm clinging on to the Christmas feeling.......anyway I've got a rat under my shed and the shed where I keep the wood so the Fecker has made him/herself a bit of a run....I'm putting down poison for the last 4 nights and it keeps been taken so now so fingers crossed......Next step is camouflage make up and a rambo knife in a stake out lol lol..........rat doesn't realise who he's up against....I don't turn up to compete....I turn up to win...lol lol

Advertisement