Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Grem wants me to be "still" in this new thread? Consults with dragons. Smokey topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@fathom, why wouldn’t you be here ?

I never saw you as a moderator :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

smurfjed wrote: »
    @fathom, why wouldn’t you be here ? I never saw you as a moderator :)
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh smurfjed. Don't tell anyone.
    Especially on April 1. Sings oldie but goodie song: "Beware of pretty faces that you find A pretty face can hide an evil mind Oh, be careful what you say, Or you will give yourself away Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow" :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AlejGuzman68

Fathom wrote: »
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh smurfjed. Don't tell anyone.
    Especially on April 1. Sings oldie but goodie song:

"Beware of pretty faces that you find
    A pretty face can hide an evil mind
    Oh, be careful what you say,
    Or you will give yourself away
    Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow"

:cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K1vJ0r0ax0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Seeing the boyfriend tomorrow and I’m so excited I can’t sleep :o:D

Haha cringe much? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Diet Coke break time :D

Pity I can’t admire the view of my neighbours builders today :(

Happy Good Friday!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside at "work" - I think I'm the only one in my part of the business who is actually in the office on this side of the Atlantic today. Could be worse, there's no one bothering me, and I can take it easy for a change :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hot flushing and stressed. GP surgery has fecked up big time and I'm very, very angry.

Oh crap, sorry Sardi.

Sardonicat wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Sardi, hope it can be sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Soon time for the trundle. Currently looking at motogp updates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's a gorgeous evening here , cold but lovely!
    Have a great long, indulgent weekend all , no matter how you choose to spend the time :)

Gorgeous evening here as well :)

Hope you got things sorted Sardi ((hugs))

Sent someone to the shop to buy dog food and what did they buy only cat food :D I said the box with the white dog on it (Cesar) and they bought the box with the white cat on it :D I can only but laugh :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,376 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lovely sunny day but a bitter wind here too.

Hope you all have your Easter eggs ready!

Lovely sunny day but a bitter wind here too.

Hope you all have your Easter eggs ready!

I sure do, bought mine weeks ago when I could choose which one I wanted and then yesterday decided I wanted a Mini Egg one and bought one in the local shop :) Not many places still have eggs.

Have you got yours Leg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,376 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    I sure do, bought mine weeks ago when I could choose which one I wanted and then yesterday decided I wanted a Mini Egg one and bought one in the local shop :) Not many places still have eggs.

Have you got yours Leg?

I do, have it a few weeks now. I'm just surprised it hasn't been eaten already! :D

Coffeehouse gave me a free latte. Happy Friday!

Carside, new wheels in the boot and now just killing time till my boyfriend finishes work and puts the wheels on for me

Beautiful evening, happy Friday everyone! :D

Pacific foggy. Hoofing it today. Doing the rounds. Now at coffeehouse.

Sat outside with my beloved drinking beer. Am drunk now.

• Advertisement

Sat outside with my beloved drinking beer. Am drunk now.
    Cheers! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Rushing around earlier from shop to shop to find any Easter eggs left - nada in Tesco, nada in Centra but hit the jackpot in a place near Smithfield. Yaaay! :D

Should have got them earlier in the week but I was flat out working...

Lovely sunny day here today but very chilly. Happy Friday all! :)

Deskside, got up too early but had loads for doing. Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*

Deskside, got up too early but had loads for doing. Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*

Any time I have the laptop out for Boards Grem I do click on your dragons. It brings me straight to a website and suggests I sign up. Is my clicking helping?

Any time I have the laptop out for Boards Grem I do click on your dragons. It brings me straight to a website and suggests I sign up. Is my clicking helping?

Yes it does, unique clicks even if you don't register help them hatch :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

The storey so far

Sardi is having a rotten time .... hope things improve for you Sardi

Mam topped up her tan

Auto sent Sephers to get dog food

Kitty really really wants to see BF ( to get him to fit the new wheels )

Frostie is drunkies

Leggy thinks she still has an easter egg ( obv she hasnt checked that :p )

I've just finished a bar of chocolate so wont want dinner

Just another Good Friday evening

Nothing to see here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Some people do Tinder. I'm doing Blender all day.

I can sell Easter Eggs as I have loads.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Some people do Tinder. I'm doing Blender all day.

Blender as in the rendering software? Chances are your chances of success are several magnitudes higher than for Tinder users :D

@Sardi: I hope you catch a break, you more than deserve it.

Just put the work laptop away until Tuesday. Yay :):)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Coffee shall see me through, i hope.. *gulp*
    My drug of choice. :o

• Advertisement

Me too. :cool:

Advertisement