Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@bubblypop that must have been very intense indeed.. I'm glad though that they've been treated well so far.

Lazy day here, body refused to do anything so rest it is..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭thomil

I wish I could have rested today, but well, at least I worked at home today. Still managed to oversleep, but thankfully, the morning wasn't busy.

Tableside now, after giving my kitchen a bit of a clean. Trying to be somewhat creative but failing miserably. So Boards and music it is...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Still exhausted, health does not allow for long sleep tbh. But I got up and out for a little bit.

Hope you feel better soon, Grem! It really sucks when you're just feeling drained like that.

Still table side here, just finishing up my journal entry for today and then off to pre-pack for tomorrow. I have a feeling I won't have much time tomorrow morning.

@thomil I lost your blog link, any hope you would send it on to me?.

• Advertisement

Just sent you a PM, Grem.

In case any of the other wherers or visitors want to check it out, here's the link:

#ShamelessSelfPromotion

Brilliant thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

#justsaying

Hahaha nice one!

Home early from work, on the couch trying to muster up the energy to beautify ( I'd need a magic wand ☺️) and pack for a last minute decision to head off for the weekend...I will keep any eye out from my bedroom window for our resident 'trundler' while I'm away. 😉

• Advertisement

Ooh I'm being stalked! Happy rally weekend. 😉

I shall call all of the hotels asking about Duvet

I have security sorted 😄😄

• Registered Users Posts: 13,414 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sleeping on the job. How will they respond to a written warning?

^ probably look for treats 😄😄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Grooving to tunes here on my iPad and having a late night. 😎

Took the day off tomorrow. I deserve it...and planning on doing some art this weekend, been a good while since I painted at home. 🖼 💕

In the meantime, here’s a watercolor still life piece in progress that I was working on in my art class earlier this evening.

Ooh cold out. Tae required immediately, good to see Alfie!

Jupiter that's fantastic work..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭gifted

NCT...come on the blue chariot.....do me oroud and pass......

Hail Mary, full of grace.......

How did it go @gifted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭gifted

Clean bill of health Grem......the Gifted mobile rides again lol lol...

Phew, chariot on into the weekend faithful steed!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Hard to believe that Ms G is 14 tomorrow and yet another Birthday party is fooked up. Her 13th was messed up last year while we were in lock down. This year her best mate is confined to bed with covid and very sick while her older brother in Dublin has the dose too and couldn't travel. So it's a small affair tomorrow yet again. Deco's all done. Food organised. Cake sorted. Just her only remaining pair of Grand Parents left as guests. But she's a trooper all the same and still looking forward to it. It was not long ago here that I called her little G! She's gonna do the Fruit Pastille challenge tomorrow evening because I dare her. She struggle through one last night, but wants to do 2,4 and even 5 tomorrow in one sitting.🤗

Ahh that's rough, happy birthday little G 👑🍰

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching TV cuddled up with my OH at home - yes we’re watching Naked Attraction. 😁😛

Lego have just released the ultimate set of my dreams - a globe of the world and it is on my birthday wish...naay, demand, list! 🥰💕🧡😁🌎

Can't believe it has 2585 pieces, looks less, cool though..

You would be surprised that something like that happens. My uncle during his drunken adventures shot holes in his ceiling aiming at a spider. Then again he isn't the brightest star in the sky.

I can hear rally cars already, yikes.

• Advertisement

Off to college to a tutorial today, looking forward to it, perhaps I'm a nerd😂

Advertisement