Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,903 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

No matter what is done or not done Grem , you're getting through each day as it comes , and that in itself can take a lot of work .

Housework will always be there , without fail... (worse luck!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Getting bed and floors done tomorrow no matter what..

If anyone watches the Vincent Hanley thing let me know what you thought

Thanks Calla, both recording, not long home from work, what a day, shower and leaba now, it's going to be a long week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm coming to the end of a loooong week, hope yours is bearable at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

It was very interesting.

It moved at a steady pace. I only had a vague memory of him on tv as a kid and then him getting mentioned on "reeling in the years".

A good watch even just from a cultural point of view and how times have changed.

Reminded me alot of "it's a sin"....but then it is covering the same subject matter.

• Advertisement

Savage thanks, will try to remember to watch during the week..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,110 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Waking up in @witchie favoirite city. Gonna find some Asian food.

Ooh i'm expecting photos of the food Smurf! /resident glutton

Oooooot the gap like a hot snot

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, work office, busy busy busy....

Have to see the doctor on Thursday about something that's been concerning me for a while. Fingers crossed! ✌️✌️

In other news, today is another palindromic date - 22/2/22 or 22022022! 😁

• Advertisement

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Went shopping today. I bought a new radio mic kit. Not really a shopping experience as in browsing in different shops. A boring online pre researched job. But at least it was an Irish supplier. Camped out in Dublin today. Home now. Suppin a beer on a TWOSDAY.😯 Gonna have a fillet steak in a while Not much on tomorrow so why not! My neighbours must wonder about me as the curtains will still be closed at 10am. I'll be snug under the duvet. (not the bombshell from Cork😁 Dirty mind alert) Very conservative in these parts Mon-Fri. If you're not up and out at 7am, then you're an unemployed bum. Fook em. My routine only seemed normal to them in lockdown. Mad!

My friend (ahem) went out earlier, she's home now, needs to shower and go to bed , silly woman, early start in the morning. 🙄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, drained after another very busy day at work. Chilling with my iPad on my chest and will have a light supper with my OH before turning in for the night. Trying to keep my mind off my health worries.

My health concerns are growing - I found a lump a few days ago in a sensitive place - and my OH is trying to cheer me up. It’s definitely there after many checks.

We will just have to wait and see what the doc thinks after he examines me on Thursday. Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I am the exact same age my mum was when she died suddenly and I keep thinking that of my two older sisters and myself, I might be the one destined not to see 50. 😥😓

Two cousins of mine both died of aggressive cancer in their 40s. Sorry for the downer of a post, but I am pretty worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 13,159 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@JupiterKid You are being really proactive about your health and are getting it checked out ASAP.

You sound like someone who is very clued in with their health so I'm sure you will be best placed to get the answers you need.

Sleep well ♥️

To thine own self be true

Hopefully it will be good news for you on Thursday JK but totally understand the worry, thinking of you.x

Fook it got cold ❄

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bro hugs for you JK, please god it won't be anything sinister and it will all be ok, were all here for ya anyway.

Best of luck tomorrow@JupiterKid , everyone will be thinking of you and sending positive wishes out into the Universe for you .

Starting to get colder here now , time to get home and get the house warmed up .

I'm frozen all week and everyone else seems grand, just read that snow and ice forecast for tonight, dreading getting up in the morning already, I hate the cold.❄❄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Covid has hit the house today my 8yr old failed an antigen test while the youngest whose sicker than he is passed it.

Starry starry night......... a goodnight earworm for you all ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 3,264 ✭✭✭thomil

It's more the Sound of Silence here, watching the news develop. Hope y'all are keeping safe and warm!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,224 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Glued to the TV watching the sad and worrying events and cannot sleep… dentist tomorrow though which I’m not looking forward to..

Was chatting to a couple of Ukrainian colleagues in the last few days, one from Kiev sees this as a continuation of the war that they have had for the last 9 years and isn’t bothered about it. The other is looking forward to the Russians taking over. I was rather surprised as to how opposed the attitudes were.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Watching various news channels and thinking about my diminishing faith in the evolution of the human race.

Advertisement